Good leather briefcase for under $350.00?

What features do you need? Styling? Budget flexible within reason?

Last edited:
There was a beautiful bag maker on Etsy... let me see if I can find it. I think they were in India or something. Nothing like 3rd world labor to bring the price down.

I thought he'd show up here himself, but
71038_front.jpg-1500x1500
71038_insertinside.jpg-1500x1500

I've got one of these - practical, cheap, works in real life, looks OK:
Bashful Billionaire's Leather Briefcase - Duluth Trading

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 161
I bought a Filson 256 in celebration of the job I didn't get last week. A little premature it turned out. Not sure it's really worthy the sticker price, but it's a hell of a bag. Glad I opted for that over Gustin's copy (I did order the G small duffel though).

I bought a Filson 256 in celebration of the job I didn't get last week.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job, but the Filson 256 is a great bag.

I've been using one for quite a few years now (in fact, I think that I may have even bought it from Rambo off the SF B&S forum) and even though I've got a few bags that are far more expensive (Swaine Adeney Brigg flap-over briefcase and others), I reach for the Filson almost every day as it's just so convenient and comfortable.

I bought a Filson 256 in celebration of the job I didn't get last week. A little premature it turned out. Not sure it's really worthy the sticker price, but it's a hell of a bag. Glad I opted for that over Gustin's copy (I did order the G small duffel though).
Sorry to hear about the job. If you take it back and then later decide you want another one I still have my ApolisxFilson 256 that I can sell you.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job, but the Filson 256 is a great bag.

I've been using one for quite a few years now (in fact, I think that I may have even bought it from Rambo off the SF B&S forum) and even though I've got a few bags that are far more expensive (Swaine Adeney Brigg flap-over briefcase and others), I reach for the Filson almost every day as it's just so convenient and comfortable.
You did indeed!
Great. The lack of interior pockets is annoying me more than I thought it would, however.
That sucks. You gonna just put up with it or sell it and go back to the drawing board?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom