Great Social Commentary

Bt3Mk_mIYAAMI3L.jpg:large

The censorship in modern-day America is either governmental non-transparency or the liberal PC thought crime silliness.

Ten Lessons for the Sons of Single Moms
by Gavin McInnes
May 23, 2014

It’s cool to scoff at the nuclear family, but the children of single mothers are fucked (sometimes literally). The daughters are more likely to become wayward sluts and the sons are more likely to wind up in jail. You can’t avoid these wandering demi-orphans, however. In an America where barely half of parents remain married, you can’t shake a dick without coming across the spawn of a single mom. I’m not sure what the daughters should do, besides try to maintain a shred of chastity, but I hang out with the sons every day and if being politically incorrect is noticing patterns, I’ve noticed some patterns. Here are ten things you should watch out for if you’re a dude who was raised by a chick.

1. STOP GROOMING

Women can be cruel, and when they were asked if men should get haircuts every day and “manscape,” they said “Yes” as a joke. Beta males to a woman are as mice to cats and they will bob you back and forth playfully before devouring you whole just because it’s good practice. Don’t listen to all their bullshit about how they want an adolescent crybaby as a boyfriend. They’re lying.

2. PRANKS ARE FUNNY

Cruelty and messing with dudes is the origin of all good humor. The Perry Project is a 20-year prank on an idiot who calls himself “Scary Perry.” If you don’t find that amusing, you’ve grown up around too many women. Purple nurples, wet willies, wedgies, and having someone else use your phone to text your ex that you are “beyond lonely” is hilarious. Stop getting so mad about it. This is what men do.

“The sons of single moms are often great guys but they seem to be low on character.”
It’s also important to understand that pranking and daring are a two-way street. If you dare a guy to eat a pregnant wolf spider and he does it, that’s awesome. Unfortunately, you just became a member of the dare club. From now on, if I dare you to eat a spider, you have to do it. See how it goes? Freedom isn’t free and nor are dares.

3. DON’T LIE

The sons of single moms are often great guys but they seem to be low on character. They don’t get that your word is all you have so when you say you’re going to be there, you have to be there. Don’t make commitments you can’t keep. If you know there might be problems, your oral contract should state: “I’m pretty sure it will work out but I can’t guarantee it.” If you guarantee something, you should be willing to die for it.

Although “pranks are funny” and “don’t lie” may seem to contradict each other, a prank is not a lie. A lie is a prank you don’t let anyone else in on. Lying is permanent deception. Pranks are a parody of lies.

Oh, one more thing: If someone pranks you and it takes you ten days to figure out what happened, revenge is not an option. You lost the game and recourse is now off the table.

4. PLAY FIGHTING IS JUST PLAYING

Punching someone because they farted without saying “safety” or wrestling outside a bar as a joke is a joke. Guys who grew up with only sisters or were raised by single moms tend to get real threatened when play fighting comes up. We’re not trying to kill you, buddy. We’re horsing around. Stop breathing through your nose like a bull in heat.

5. SHUT YOUR MOUTH

If you tell your buddy you’d love to eat out his girlfriend’s friend, it’s a hypothetical scenario you are just kidding about. He doesn’t go and tell her that. What happens in the bar stays in the bar. I realize you have been raised in an environment where gossip is a wild brushfire that covers all of Santa Fe. That’s not how it works with men of dads. We are the guys behind the Oddfellows, the Masons, and the Knights of Columbus. We don’t snitch so keep it to yourself.

[there's another page of this. they want the click]

/ten_lessons_for_the_sons_of_single_moms_gavin_mcinnes/print#ixzz3A573RXhL

I've always thought it funny that Affirmative Action focus on stuff like race and ethnicity but not on factors that are as, if not, more deleterious on your success in life, like the marital status of your parents or your height.

Perhaps the most ridiculous form of affirmative action is white Hispanics. Most were able to afford emigrating here because of systemic racism in their own countries, yet they can come here and benefit from our own completely different form of systemic racism.

Having said that, I actually don't have a problem with AA in public higher education or public employment.

I agree with the hand-wringing about our paramilitary law enforcers, but the headline is a bit goofy.
First, if we target Muslims for terrorism in airports, it makes perfect sense for law enforcement to target young black males in inner cities for violent crimes and the like. Statistically, they are your man.
Next, let's be honest and not pretend that clean-cut, articulate, upright citizens are getting mowed down. If you choose to dress and act like a hood rat criminal, don't be shocked when you are treated as such.

If I was (were?) a cop, I'd totally see across race lines to kick this kid in the head and then wish some dark-skinned SF dandy a good day.

No idea about that one. Still doesn't change much.

So America is not for black people, yet black people here enjoy a higher standard of living than black people anywhere else.... which leads to the question - what country is for black people? If you were Lebron James or Oprah Winfrey and had unlimited resources (amassed largely in America, btw) to pick up and move to, where would you go?

It's an interesting question. You'd want to go somewhere with a stable government (to guard against your wealth being confiscated), and with enough black people that you would feel some kinship with your neighbors. Maybe Jamaica? The Bahamas?

But FWIW, I'd argue that black people helped build this country (involuntarily and otherwise) and are an integral part of the fabric of America, especially in the South. I would hate to see some sort of mass migration. I think, in spite of the racial tensions and governmental outlays to help address those tensions, that America would be less because of it.

So America is not for black people, yet black people here enjoy a higher standard of living than black people anywhere else.... which leads to the question - what country is for black people? If you were Lebron James or Oprah Winfrey and had unlimited resources (amassed largely in America, btw) to pick up and move to, where would you go?

They'd definitely move to Zamunda

6315d1346272819-original-screen-used-bank-zamunda-note-coming-america-100-pound-bank-zamunda-note-2.jpg

It's an interesting question. You'd want to go somewhere with a stable government (to guard against your wealth being confiscated), and with enough black people that you would feel some kinship with your neighbors. Maybe Jamaica? The Bahamas?

But FWIW, I'd argue that black people helped build this country (involuntarily and otherwise) and are an integral part of the fabric of America, especially in the South. I would hate to see some sort of mass migration. I think, in spite of the racial tensions and governmental outlays to help address those tensions, that America would be less because of it.

I gave this post some thought over the weekend.

I think there are a few countries where blacks can do equally as well, if not better than the USA.

Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Netherlands
Costa Rica
England
Canada

I think there are a few countries where blacks can do equally as well, if not better than the USA.

Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Netherlands
Costa Rica
England
Canada

Pretty much anyone in Sweden, Norway, Netherlands or Denmark could do better. White, black or purple. The ceiling isn't as high, but the floor isn't as low.

Costa Rica, not so much.

Pretty much anyone in Sweden, Norway, Netherlands or Denmark could do better. White, black or purple. The ceiling isn't as high, but the floor isn't as low.

Costa Rica, not so much.

Why not Costa Rica? I see plenty of brothers on their international team.

Why not Costa Rica? I see plenty of brothers on their international team.
Well, if you wanna be a soccer or b ball player it's ok I guess. But the economy there is micro dimensional. The average dude of any race doesn't have a lot of opportunity.

Well, if you wanna be a soccer or b ball player it's ok I guess. But the economy there is micro dimensional. The average dude of any race doesn't have a lot of opportunity.

Tourism?

I was sorta reaching with CR, but there just had to be 1 country outside of EUR and NA that the blax could prosper in other than Zamunda.

I think Zamunda is the only choice. How could you say no to Jaffe Jofer?

Or is it Akeem these days?

Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Netherlands
Costa Rica
England
Canada

Have you ever been to Latin America?

And all the countries you listed (aside from Costa Rica) have a significantly higher tax burden than the US. Canada would be the least taxy, but it's cold as shit and full of Canadians.

Have you ever been to Latin America?

And all the countries you listed (aside from Costa Rica) have a significantly higher tax burden than the US. Canada would be the least taxy, but it's cold as shit and full of Canadians.

Taxation is higher in Canada compared to the US. Consumer prices are higher. Less crime but harder to buy guns (a wash in my opinion). Cops rarely shoot people of any racial profile. Riots only occur in cities that fail to win the Stanley Cup. Can't easily shoot someone who is robbing your castle. Better beer and better strip clubs. Netflix has a poorer selection. Cold as shit and full of Canadians. Even worse: French Canadians.

It never fails to surprise me how many people have yet to discover what a VPN is and how they can easily spoof a US IPN address.

....Canadian wives who bitch about shitty Canadian Netflix but won't let you install the VPN to access USA Netflix.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom