Hair

Fwiffo

Supporter
Where are your shaved zero sides and shaved in part. You should have told them not to trim the beard. Don't forget the plaid shirt with your sleeves rolled up so you can show some tattoos.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Didn't think much of my brother's GBP 7,900 hair transplant. In fact, he has to have another go at GBP 7,900.
That's the thing about hair transplants. You keep chasing until you don't have donor hair anymore. Ideally you pair it with finasteride so your loss slows and the transplants last longer.

Pimpernel Smith

That's the thing about hair transplants. You keep chasing until you don't have donor hair anymore. Ideally you pair it with finasteride so your loss slows and the transplants last longer.
Thanks, that's what I thought you would up doing, chasing donor areas.

Yes, he's been on that as well. It is a testosterone blocker or converter, not the stuff you should be taking, unless you're contemplating transition or have an enlarged prostrate.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Thanks, that's what I thought you would up doing, chasing donor areas.

Yes, he's been on that as well. It is a testosterone blocker or converter, not the stuff you should be taking, unless you're contemplating transition or have an enlarged prostrate.
It blocks DHT, the more potent testosterone hormone and that is what is shrinking the follicles outside of the donor regions. Eunuchs had hair. If only I could figure out how to get a blood test in my free medical system I would try it.

Top Bottom