Hamilton Pocket Square - Etsy Store for Pocket Squares

No, I don't agree with that. Its mostly a hygiene issue. I've had one of every kind. Actually, the funkiest pussy I've ever eaten was on a white woman. That's for another discussion though. Lets get back to Arny and his squares.

Arnathor Arnathor where is the pic of seamless seamless ' square?
i wasnt talking about pussy. just the bo. its different. i didnt say it as a bad thing. i only been with a few black girls though. and not the big busty ones that Arnathor Arnathor favours but very slim girls, all of whom took really really good care of themselves. maybe its just my imagination. LKP LKP ? FriendCustomer FriendCustomer ?

i wasnt talking about pussy. just the bo. its different. i didnt say it as a bad thing. i only been with a few black girls though. and not the big busty ones that Arnathor Arnathor favours but very slim girls, all of whom took really really good care of themselves. maybe its just my imagination. LKP LKP ? FriendCustomer FriendCustomer ?

hmm, only been with a half black girl, found no difference in smell, except the next time i saw her out at the night spot we frequented she threw a lit cigarette at me and started screaming. i guess she expected more post-sex friendcustomer service. did find that chinamen girls smell different, but i chalked that up to diet and not hygiene. can't say i've ever been with a girl with bad hygiene that i remember, a couple of excessive smokers though. one who would even wake up in the middle of the night to have a cig and then return to bed. oh and one drunk girl pissed her bed as I was sneaking out in the morning.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , I literally just got it out to the mail, so Seamless will have to post pics when it arrives, unless I start up on another square. As for the name, for now, I'm not changing it, haven't thought of another name. LKP LKP , sorry no wife to take photos of, how is the bug-chasing going? ConchitaWurst ConchitaWurst dear, I like women with a balanced proportion that can be big or small, but they have to fit certain criteria.

Wait a minute, he's sending a fucking square to seamless seamless ? It's in the mail?

I quit from this brokeback, bareback, bugchasing forum & the Hamilton American Jockey Loving Liars Mararro Chiaia Passaggio Scammers Club

hmm, only been with a half black girl, found no difference in smell, except the next time i saw her out at the night spot we frequented she threw a lit cigarette at me and started screaming. i guess she expected more post-sex friendcustomer service. did find that chinamen girls smell different, but i chalked that up to diet and not hygiene. can't say i've ever been with a girl with bad hygiene that i remember, a couple of excessive smokers though. one who would even wake up in the middle of the night to have a cig and then return to bed. oh and one drunk girl pissed her bed as I was sneaking out in the morning.

that was post-sex squiriting bro

example for arny
hank2.jpg

I like those printed silks, small neat patterns, foulards, etc. I just don't know where to find those fabrics.

That H&S you posted would be great in charcoal, grey, navy, dark brown, forest green, burgundy etc, but tan is a bit harder to wear, especially for a winter tie

That H&S you posted would be great in charcoal, grey, navy, dark brown, forest green, burgundy etc, but tan is a bit harder to wear, especially for a winter tie

it would make a nice odd jacket rather than an odd tie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom