Hamilton Pocket Square - Etsy Store for Pocket Squares

I like those printed silks, small neat patterns, foulards, etc. I just don't know where to find those fabrics.

Start calling fabric wholesalers. Toronto, Montreal, NYC. Google Como silk producers, they have outlets to sell remnants perfect for your needs.

I understand what you are saying. There is enough fabric for two ties at most, so it is a short lived run.

you need to work on your writing!

good example:

Thank you for your kind comment. It is this store in Milan with vintage fabrics for me is extraordinary. And if you go to my name is there with the best prices. But this was the final fabric. Now is extinguished forever.

good example:

Thank you for your kind comment. It is this store in Milan with vintage fabrics for me is extraordinary. And if you go to my name is there with the best prices. But this was the final fabric. Now is extinguished forever.

Linguistic genius. Vintage thirst ancient silks.

good example:

Would it not be better to slip in the back door of your mate Pat's shop when he is not looking?

Leitmotif Leitmotif and I are not amused
image.jpeg

Arny the hand thing is creepy. The box of tissues was bad enough, but this is just too much. Just lay the fucking squares out and take pics.

Arnathor Arnathor why is there so much, I'm not sure the term for this but I'm going to go with "roping", in your edges? If you look at most hand rolled squares they're relatively smooth

7164416380_c50d0ef06e_b.jpg

www.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom