Hamilton Pocket Square - Etsy Store for Pocket Squares

In these pics there isn't such a pronounced stitch thread like yours. It's hardly noticible.

not a fan of hober's stiching, its too precise, too close, might as well use a machine. same with his ties. not saying i want sloppy stiching either just think there are things that are more pleasing

not a fan of hober's stiching, its too precise, too close, might as well use a machine. same with his ties. not saying i want sloppy stiching either just think there are things that are more pleasing
Alright, give the boy an example of something you do like.

Probably just it being white and linen shows off the irregularities/features more than the darker color ones. The previous ones looked good.

I'm considering changing the brand name to simply Golden Horseshoe or incorporate that somehow.
The Golden Horseshoe is the name for the general area of Southern Ontario, between toronto, hamilton and Niagara.
Made a mockup on photoshop. Like the idea? Suggestions? Beefs? Demounting?
View attachment 11482

NO! It will create all kinds of Golden Shower jokes!

Keep it up, Mssr. Thor!

Don't be like this guy:

Ties

I think he is in the neck of the woods that is for you and Thruth Thruth

I think a visit of violence may be called for.

Handrolling is a bitch. Toss a penny in the closeup photos for scale reference.

I don't like it. The photos should be of the entirety of the square, to show the whole pattern and the stitching. The jacket pocket doesn't mean anything since you can't see what's buried within it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom