Hamilton Pocket Square - Etsy Store for Pocket Squares

I don't like it. The photos should be of the entirety of the square, to show the whole pattern and the stitching. The jacket pocket doesn't mean anything since you can't see what's buried within it.
Do you think it would work better as a secondary detail shot, instead?

what do you mean by detail shot? example?
While I agree that a close up of the whole square is a better way to show it off, an in-the-pocket shot isn't a bad idea. For example, I like what Mr. Porter has done:

Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 4.34.28 PM.png

I think that having both shots in a listing is ideal.

Sometimes, a patterned pocket square doesn't look that inspiring when it's photographed flat, but when it's shown stuffed into a pocket (ie the actual way you'll be wearing it), it looks much better and you can visualise how it will look when worn.

I'm not sure which shot (flat, or in-the-pocket) would be best as the introductory photo for the listing, but I definitely think that it's worth including both types of photo in listings.

Because I got no sales from it, It would be $200 expense with zero profit.

I signed up for a couple events called Craftadian and Makeology, the focus is on handmade items, find out if I get a table at the end of the month! Hope I get it!

Which one of you bought a pocket square from me, someone is from London here right?

It wasn't blue loafers unless he's using a pseudonym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom