Heroes & Villains: Pitti Videos

I just asked EFV to post up some Pitti impressions that we might not get with the PC crowd, so this thread could be a nice place for that.

I must say - the videos have a much more real life feel about them than the usual still photos. At least the "amateur " ones not the brand ones like Mr Porter. Lino and Luca come across pretty bloody realistic, aware of the hype and friendly. As you would expect.

I just asked EFV to post up some Pitti impressions that we might not get with the PC crowd, so this thread could be a nice place for that.
Ask away. Unfortunately, there are not many scandals. I guess most of you have guessed already, that people attending the fair are all there for different reasons. Some actually don't do ANYTHING but pose for photographs, while quite a lot of people (even a lot of the people who end up in lots of pictures) are actually there working from early morning to late in the evenings. Taking orders or buying stuff.

Before I went there last summer, I would have guessed that a lot of people would be downright assholes with heavily inflated egos. I was positively surprised at how many genuinely nice people there actually were. Of course there are lots of "professionally nice" people as well.

I guess you want more grit, but I'm mostly a happy go lucky dude IRL. With few exceptions, I think most people I met/talked to were pretty decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask away. Unfortunately, there are not many scandals. I guess most of you have guessed already, that people attending the fair are all there for different reasons. Some actually don't do ANYTHING but pose for photographs, while quite a lot of people (even a lot of the people who end up in lots of pictures) are actually there working from early morning to late in the evenings. Taking orders or buying stuff.

i heard that Sartodinapoli once drove there but was not let in
and then there was this scandal with VBC and mr kiddandy
and then there is gianni still walking around...

I guess you want more grit, but I'm mostly a happy go lucky dude IRL. With few exceptions, I think most people I met/talked to were pretty decent.

I find most people in general are.

I've never talked to Gianni, he has ripped off some people I know, so I don't want anything to do with him. I hadn't heard of the other things before.

I've never talked to Gianni, he has ripped off some people I know, so I don't want anything to do with him. I hadn't heard of the other things before.

one can beat without talking too!
or use whichever kind of weapon you elves prefer!

Notice how Edward Sexton's suit collar comes right off the back of his neck at 27 seconds in. I won't say anymore because none of my comments would be good.

See...lots of people are hyped up, but very few can actually deliver by what l see online and in person. It seems to be very hit and miss with cutting of the pattern and the fits. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom