Highend casual clothing - SUNSPEL, Paul Shark etc (polos and t-shirts)

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
deleted.......far too long and poorly written. I may rewrite another version if l am able to get online in the future.

Last edited:
Yes monkeyface, my writing is far too long and poorly written. i'll delete it and rewrite it IF l can get online one day in the future. It is possible my online days are ended forever. Why? Because getting online has been impossible by top experts working on my computer, AND all my icons have vanished. They have never seen anything like it, so it may be time to retire from the internet.

Yes monkeyface, my writing is far too long and poorly written. i'll delete it and rewrite it IF l can get online one day in the future. It is possible my online days are ended forever. Why? Because getting online has been impossible by top experts working on my computer, AND all my icons have vanished. They have never seen anything like it, so it may be time to retire from the internet.

No need to be so dramatic. Those "experts" are fleecing you. There's hardly anything a simple reinstall of the OS can't fix.
Seeing as you have no problems spending $300 on a cotton t shirt, why not shell out $1000 on a new MacBook? They're very user friendly, so it's very hard to fuck up anything.

I guarantee you that even you will be able to access the Internet.

Shooey, don't take any notice of idiots here. It was well written. I went to the opening booze up party of that Sunspel shop in Gertrude Street. Didn't know you'd be interested. Don't believe the bullshit about your computer. They aren't experts. It will be an easy fix. Give me a call if you are stressed. I know a few ppl who have houses at Wye River. Houses survived.

Don't buy a fucking apple computer.

Yes he should. Obviously he doesn't know anything about computers. Apple's OS is mostly locked down for users, and not very prone to viruses. This means the user cannot change anything that would fuck it up. The amount of errors a digitally illiterate user will experience using Apple is significantly less than Windows or Linux.

Hell, even my grandma can get online using Apple.

The amount of money a digitally illiterate user will pay for Apple "brand" /hype is approx 4 X what you can get functioning access for.

In other news. I'm down the back because it's where the air con and best sound systems is. The WiFi is being silly. So the best spot for tablet access is............. On green leather Eames type chair between and behind speakers facing the same way listening to the Shirley Horne Miles tribute album. It's a great album and sounds alright in the position. I wonder what LelandJ will say?

Drinking a great $5 Spanish red and eating bargain runny camenbeart cheese. It's still 34C outside at 9pm.

Shooey I can lend you an old laptop and a working big PC. Long term. You don't have to be nice I was only kidding.

There's an intermittent fault in the RH speaker. I think the fault is in the amp. It goes fuzzy and cuts out sometimes.

Yes he should. Obviously he doesn't know anything about computers. Apple's OS is mostly locked down for users, and not very prone to viruses. This means the user cannot change anything that would fuck it up. The amount of errors a digitally illiterate user will experience using Apple is significantly less than Windows or Linux.

Hell, even my grandma can get online using Apple.

wat een mooie omma

Shooey, don't take any notice of idiots here. It was well written. I went to the opening booze up party of that Sunspel shop in Gertrude Street. Didn't know you'd be interested. Don't believe the bullshit about your computer. They aren't experts. It will be an easy fix. Give me a call if you are stressed. I know a few ppl who have houses at Wye River. Houses survived.

My I.T man is one of the heads of the Air Force computers,and he aint no dummy. He has done wonderful work in past years and fixed everything to perfection.

There is a reason why my icons have all vanished and why no computer, i-tablet thingee and anything else l use won't work!!! Unfortunately l can't tell you because you'll think i'm off my trolly mate. Various things have purposely interfered.

Ha. I've actually seen and touched Mr. Shoomans bespoke croc Cleverlys and others. I don't need no pictures.

Shooey I can lend you an old laptop and a working big PC. Long term. .

Thanks, but people have done exactly that and they suddenly stop working online when l use them. Nothing is wrong with these computers, it is interference coming through ME which is forcing these computers offline and making all icons invisible.

If l lived at your place for a week l can guarantee that your computer would no longer work after a day or two. No kidding, it would be forced offline!

My I.T man is one of the heads of the Air Force computers,and he aint no dummy. He has done wonderful work in past years and fixed everything to perfection.

There is a reason why my icons have all vanished and why no computer, i-tablet thingee and anything else l use won't work!!! Unfortunately l can't tell you because you'll think i'm off my trolly mate. Various things have purposely interfered.

It's skynet!! Make sure it doesn't infect the airforce computers, otherwise we're all in big trouble. Best not to let the head of Airforce IT near your computers again.

Shooey, you can't live at my place this week. I have 6 extra overseas guests. Happy to have you live here after next week.

Shooey,

You may be flagged for visiting too many links focusing on rarely known oligarchical inequities, especially with your undistant relations with political positions. Your computers could just be deactivated remotely to cause you difficulty accessing sites.

I don't think you should've deleted your Sunspel write up, I'm not a fan of polos but with your expertise of shoos you should be able to wear whatever you want.

Shooey,

You may be flagged for visiting too many links focusing on rarely known oligarchical inequities, especially with your undistant relations with political positions. Your computers could just be deactivated remotely to cause you difficulty accessing sites.

I don't think you should've deleted your Sunspel write up, I'm not a fan of polos but with your expertise of shoos you should be able to wear whatever you want.

Linque on those oligarchical inequities?

Thanks, but people have done exactly that and they suddenly stop working online when l use them. Nothing is wrong with these computers, it is interference coming through ME which is forcing these computers offline and making all icons invisible.

If l lived at your place for a week l can guarantee that your computer would no longer work after a day or two. No kidding, it would be forced offline!

Rambo and Truth should be aware. Give Shooey his eviction notice before he crashes your servers.

Must be those millions of ingested baby plants? that have sprouted and are now wreaking havoc!

All silliness aside, I much prefer my casual wear to be wool or cashmere. No cotton, no matter what island it comes from, comes even close to the comfort of wool and cashmere.

Who would wear wool when it's 90 degrees out? Yikes.

Shooey, need to repost your initial post mate, I eagerly await.

Monkey I think you are not in Australia. 39C here tomorrow. Cotton you throw in the wash. Sometimes I change 3 times in a day. Wool for casual in summer is silly and isn't casual. Linen is dandy casual and I have shitloads of it.

Monkey I think you are not in Australia. 39C here tomorrow. Cotton you throw in the wash. Sometimes I change 3 times in a day. Wool for casual in summer is silly and isn't casual. Linen is dandy casual and I have shitloads of it.

I agree with you over 35 degrees wool is silly, It also applies to tropical wools/frescos/hopsacks or similar. Linen is nice but it can't be washed and it wrinkles as hell.

Cotton is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom