Horrible Celebrity Outfits

@ Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , minus the streetwear kicks, looks like an outfit I'd throw together...

Screen Shot 2013-08-02 at 10.10.45 AM.png

Well, I'm not SVB or Wisith, but there's a high probability.

Them or JCrew UrbanSlims (also available in a wide array of loud, bright colors, depending on the season)

Eddie Cue today at the Apple event. I mean, I know he's a nerd, but I'll never understand what possessed him to wear this shirt.

DSC_0400.jpg

I can understand cuff and collar band of a darker color, to hide discoloration, but lining a dark shirt with light colored fabric is naff.
I'm honestly not sure if this is terrible or not - Ray Kurzweil of Google (as referenced in other thread).
article-0-18D7EE6300000578-694_634x1000.jpg

I hate guys with noticeable long finger nails. Personal hygiene, dammit.

Although I wonder if this guy pimps on the side with the rings and long nails.

Oscar's Edition!

slide_337830_3485402_free.jpg

Kevin Spacey going two-tone:
slide_337830_3484865_free.jpg

Joseph Gordon Levitt in some sort of sparkly thing
slide_337830_3485065_free.jpg

Zack Effron in an ultra-skinny suit and tie:
slide_337830_3485060_free.jpg

I know Bill Murray doesn't even try any longer, but this is just a hot mess:
slide_337830_3484960_free.jpg

Matthew McCaughnay in a cream jacket (+1) with open functional cuffs (wtf?) and an oversized pair of pants. At least he was showing some cuff I suppose:
slide_337830_3484772_free.jpg

Jared Leto showing shirt cuff, but going two tone with a colored bowtie. Probably the best fitting outfit of the night:
slide_337830_3484751_free.jpg

Last edited:
Lamentable. Having all that money and couldn't take the time to invest on a nice bespoke tux. Those look even worse that some RTW brands.

The 1st was by far the worst. He has like scabs on his legs or some shit.

Mob bosses always wear pants. So should Hollywood.

I don't know the designer of his tux, but Comme des Garcons put out some jackets in the past that had speckles which looked amazing.

despite these factors, I think Levitt pulls it off rather well. Effron is wearing his well too minus that skinny-ass tie. I thought the skinny tie fab is over by now.

This super-slim stuff really amps up the lollipop look where the head appears disproportionately large.
I hate Spacey's giant watch. I'm old-school Emily Post on black tie and timepieces: why do you need to know the time? Do you have other plans tonight?
Murray look like a corpse, so I kind of dig his linen-looking anachronism. I mean it's a disaster, but it's more fun than these other 'with a twist' attempts.
Leto's tie is way too wide for the lapel. The pants are just comically narrow, and what's worse is that his legs must be that twiggy. The shoes are interesting, if not good.

Pharrell was the absolute worst. He isn't relevant in any way anymore so now he has reduced himself to attention seeking by wearing ridiculous clothes (the Arby's hat at the Grammy's and now this abomination). And seriously, wtf Hollywood? Not only do those guys have money, but it's the fucking Academy Awards! The movie industry's biggest night. You'd think they'd shell out the cash to dress accordingly. Back in the day, Oscar night meant you dressed your best. Smh.

I thought he did a lot of producing?

enhanced-11493-1396550365-1.jpg

Low rise trousers on the left. Bottom button in the middle

Goddammit, I'm all excited for the premiere this Sunday and you gotta drop that turd on us!

Normally they dress Mads Mikkelsson particularly well on Hannibal but this:

hannibal.203.hdtv-lol_Apr 15, 2014, 1.35.29 AM.png

Is a little much. Apologies for the dark cast. Kind of hard to screenshot it.

Rumer Willis, in what appears to be an Eric Glennie creation
Rumer-Willis-Flashes-Her-Panties-At-ELLEs-Women-In-Music-Celebration-In-Hollywood-LB.jpg

Eric Glennie! Hadn't given the lad a thought in years. It looks as if he's doing all right with some of his designs. If so, good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom