ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
I enjoy looking at wardrobe pictures. Nice wardrobe pictures that is, like this one from the little nazi dook

image.jpg

I'll get around to taking some pictures of my wardrobe this weekend. Paging LKP LKP - whom I know shares this fetish - to do the same, and FriendCustomer to take some pictures upon his return from holiday. All other members are ofcourse also invited to post and upload

You ask and I deliver. This row is suits and jackets. Other rows are shirts and pants.
image.jpg

Is that red thing a smoking jacket? You going all Hugh Heffner on us?

Vintage cord paisley smokey jacket from the 60s. It has a belt with tassels on it.

It's hanging on top of my dinner suit. Depending on the occasion I either wear my full dinner suit or the trousers and the smoking jacket.

Vintage cord Paisley smokey jacket from the 60s. It has a belt with tassels on it.

It's hanging on top of my dinner suit. Depending on the occasion I either wear my full dinner suit or the trousers and the smoking jacket.
Yeah, I'm going to need visual confirmation on that one.

thanks for the post Monkeyface Monkeyface

is that a passaggio tie third from the left?

whats with the basting thread?

whats the red shirt?

Yes, I moved my passagio tie to the front of my tie hanger for the pic, just for you.

The basting thread is of my new Sartoria Partenopea suit that arrived on Friday. I'll have to drop it off to have the sleeves and trousers finished, so might as well ask my tailor to remove all the basting thread and open all the pockets while he's at it.

The red shirt is a vintage shawl lapel smoking jacket, as described above. I wear it outside maybe twice a year, but I do wear it inside more often, together with my black velvet EG slippers.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate please clean this mega serious thread of all the non-serious posts by LKP LKP and his joo accomplice Thruth Thruth . i started the mega serious thread to CREATE MORE CONTENT in an attempt to attract KNOWLEDGEABLE INDUSTRY INSIDERS like meuw meuw Mauro @dieworkwear @fokkenführer et cetera et cetera

especially the joo accomplice Thruth Thruth is not taking forum matters seriously willfully attaching pictures wrongly just to shit up my INDUSTRY INSIDERS THREAD

you and him should be aware this thread is potentially attracting MENSWEAR POWERHOUSES

i

Attachments

• i-m-sorry-meme-generator-im-sorry-3-please-reply-to-me-78e2a3.jpg
    i-m-sorry-meme-generator-im-sorry-3-please-reply-to-me-78e2a3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4,623
they know:

why you said you was 1,5 meters and gipsy, if your pictures look caucasian, and for your shape, shoe size you are bigger?

managed to take pictures...

part of my shirts:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

bonus: i feel like roycru in this one:

image.jpg

Nice variety there

its a total mess!

sportscoats and suits mixed, winter and summer mixed. ties on different hangers. if they would find out in his heimat that his closet is such a mess they may never let him back in again!

its a total mess!

sportscoats and suits mixed, winter and summer mixed. ties on different hangers. if they would find out in his heimat that his closet is such a mess they may never let him back in again!

it's all temporary

its a total mess!

sportscoats and suits mixed, winter and summer mixed. ties on different hangers. if they would find out in his Sciamat that his closet is such a mess they may never let him back in again!

HE HAS SCIAMAT IN HIS CLOSET?

you fell for the kirbey alison marketing bullshit?

fok and kirbey are ololololol all the way to the bank

KIRBY ALLISON?

the Righteous One has been waging a war with him:

Mr.
I am writing to strongly protest the negative review you now have twice left on our Permament Style Annual. I have known Simon for years and only have the highest opinion of him and his work. Please cease leaving these review. I consider them slanderous and will not publish them.

Kirby Allison

Founder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom