Introduce Yourself

redsioux

Thank you!
I was born and grew up in north italy, moved to London more than a decade ago. I like simple but well cut clothes, and tend to prefer more casual outfits, also given my job in tech - can’t dress up too much at work, basically - but I still like to put good thoughts in what I wear and keep some elegance in my attire.
I really liked what I read so far in this forum, the humour especially! Looking forward to participating actively in the community!

Sammy Ambrose

Thank you!
I was born and grew up in north italy, moved to London more than a decade ago. I like simple but well cut clothes, and tend to prefer more casual outfits, also given my job in tech - can’t dress up too much at work, basically - but I still like to put good thoughts in what I wear and keep some elegance in my attire.
I really liked what I read so far in this forum, the humour especially! Looking forward to participating actively in the community!
Great post.

Johnny

I am not building/making garments. Im into the R&D/ Inspecting garments quality from middle/eastern European mills

Last edited:
Top Bottom