Introduce Yourself

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
As you know, I'm always interested in being member of a club or forum who would black ball be under normal circumstances.
no one cares. everyone's sick of you dragging down the entire forum just because you think one or two people like you. they don't. no one does. the sheer amount of complaints i get about you is overwhelming and everyone is just sick to death of you and your shitty opinions and your shitty taste in music.

güero

Talk to me like a 5 year old daddy
or he could just avoid your inane bullshit like just about every other member of the forum has.
So precisely how many members have done this?

the sheer amount of complaints i get about you is overwhelming
Is that really true? We have multiple members who can't ignore things on their own and flee to the mods? Or just one or two members who just like to whine a lot? (that would be slightly better, I guess)

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
no one cares. everyone's sick of you dragging down the entire forum just because you think one or two people like you. they don't. no one does. the sheer amount of complaints i get about you is overwhelming and everyone is just sick to death of you and your shitty opinions and your shitty taste in music.
You evidently do...

Top tip: just ban me. FFS.

I've already informed you and your cronies: I'll stay just as long as you want me to go. Several times now.

Obviously, I have zero respect for those who come running to you complaining about my shitty taste in music. Really? I pity any forum member who runs to you because of my taste in music as their ears are too delicate for music like this...

And I would have hoped you would have given them short shrift and told them to grow up.

I'm many things: an egoistical gobshite at times, I'll post drunk no problem, I fall out with posters, don't hold grudges though, I'm wrong a lot of the time and change positions and rightly so, above all that I always participate. Because that's what I'm about. But I guess, that's not what you're looking for taking this forum to the next level.

Posted something before that gives you an excuse to ban me. I don't have a problem with it...just do it!

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
You evidently do...

Top tip: just ban me. FFS.

I've already informed you and your cronies: I'll stay just as long as you want me to go. Several times now.

Obviously, I have zero respect for those who come running to you complaining about my shitty taste in music. Really? I pity any forum member who runs to you because of my taste in music as their ears are too delicate for music like this...

And I would have hoped you would have given them short shrift and told them to grow up.

I'm many things: an egoistical gobshite at times, I'll post drunk no problem, I fall out with posters, don't hold grudges though, I'm wrong a lot of the time and change positions and rightly so, above all that I always participate. Because that's what I'm about. But I guess, that's not what you're looking for taking this forum to the next level.

Posted something before that gives you an excuse to ban me. I don't have a problem with it...just do it!

Your wish is my command

Top Bottom