Introduce Yourself

Welcome to DW Sammy Ambrose Sammy Ambrose P Pb83 S sahaj and M MickDagger .

Any one of you manjacks ever smell a riot tire on Napoli? Have you ever been fleeced by banksters? Spent any time in the Dark Room of Disease™? Do you wear down-filled pants in town? Have you ever pretended to be the owner of another man's haberdashery? Do you like it, the tissue with many years on its shoulders like Johnny Caccaruti? Are you a Belgian cunt who wears PJ tops as dress shirts? Are you one of a number of German cunts who sick their male lovers on Grand Potentate Grand Potentate to take down pictures of their dom with the crazy eyes? Do you crush park benches with your big fat ass? Do you have a root beer dial Rolex but have no clue how to dress yourself but see anti-semitism everywhere? Have you ever found yourself on Ibiza with the top down, charlie in the front and the girls in the back with Frankie Knuckles on the stereo? Have you ever been violated by Murroquiens? Have you ever told anyone that You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. He is turning 40 and could easily pass for 25, not to mention he is married to a drop dead gorgeous wife. PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mother's life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Policia Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly?

If so, you will have an interesting time here.

Is this you? Sure, come on in.
IMG_1576.JPG

Is this you?

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.49.00 PM.png

Is this how you finish your MTM sleeves?

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.49.08 PM.png

Then unfortunately you are a tacky homosexual who needs demounting. You probably have a platinum nose bone. Jajajajaja.

Made an account to read some of the content here. Might ask a question or two. I've never had a SF or AAAC account, but I've been reading older threads on those fora during the past few months in an effort to gain some basic sartorial knowledge.

Made an account to read some of the content here. Might ask a question or two. I've never had a SF or AAAC account, but I've been reading older threads on those fora during the past few months in an effort to gain some basic sartorial knowledge.
And thats ok. If you need help at any point we're here for you.

Thanks - glad I found this place. I liked StyleForum about 10 years ago and was hoping to return to find it the way it used to be. Wowza - what a shit show it has become! Then I stumbled on this place. Most of my time here has been reading about that so far...,long ways to go.

Thank you Rambo! Just to quickly introduce myself: Been interested in traditional crafts for quite a few years now. Lately I started getting interested in more high quality clothing and shoes, not necessarily fashionable but rather steeped in tradition & history. The focus has been on shoes, being a bit put off by the MTO craze on styleforum (I feel it completely undermines the trust and appreciation of the craftsman, I feel a craftsman should be able to create his own house style, and we take it or leave it.), I believe this place might be a bit more to my liking. Main interest is currently in traditional handmade Hungarian shoes.... hope to learn a lot here!

Thank you Rambo! Just to quickly introduce myself: Been interested in traditional crafts for quite a few years now. Lately I started getting interested in more high quality clothing and shoes, not necessarily fashionable but rather steeped in tradition & history. The focus has been on shoes, being a bit put off by the MTO craze on styleforum (I feel it completely undermines the trust and appreciation of the craftsman, I feel a craftsman should be able to create his own house style, and we take it or leave it.), I believe this place might be a bit more to my liking. Main interest is currently in traditional handmade Hungarian shoes.... hope to learn a lot here!
paging The Shooman The Shooman sounds like a man after your own heart.

Hello gentlemen, Sauce here. 55 years old going on 18 with way to much clothing and yet still needs more.

Hi, stumbled on you guys researching pegging (of shoes that is, sorry not the more interesting variety). I was on StyleForum so long ago, I can't remember my handle, probably some derivation of TCN. Shoes, tailored clothing, watches, and vintage shotguns are strong suits. Anything that anybody cares about would be weakpoints. I'm well into my 40's, so I'm guessing older than most here.

Welcome aboard T TCN01 . Good list of interests there for this crowd. I think there are several of us Gen X'ers here, so you are not an outlier.

Welcome! Old guns and old people’s clothes sound good to me. I’m still in my 40s ... but only for a few more weeks.

Hi, stumbled on you guys researching pegging (of shoes that is, sorry not the more interesting variety). I was on StyleForum so long ago, I can't remember my handle, probably some derivation of TCN. Shoes, tailored clothing, watches, and vintage shotguns are strong suits. Anything that anybody cares about would be weakpoints. I'm well into my 40's, so I'm guessing older than most here.
Welcome T TCN01 . Don't worry you're not as old as doghouse doghouse so you should feel good about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom