Introduce Yourself

Hello!
New member here, someone who has decided to quit lurking and to take part in the action.

Some info:
I am a born and bred Austrian, so please forgive any weird grammar and/or phrases.
I suffer from unfortunate proportions - long torso, short legs (I'm 6'1" and wear a 30" inseam) -> I'm constantly looking for high rise trousers
Clothes are a secondary interest, I'm here because I like the tone of the conversation.

Hello!
New member here, someone who has decided to quit lurking and to take part in the action.

Some info:
I am a born and bred Austrian, so please forgive any weird grammar and/or phrases.
I suffer from unfortunate proportions - long torso, short legs (I'm 6'1" and wear a 30" inseam) -> I'm constantly looking for high rise trousers
Clothes are a secondary interest, I'm here because I like the tone of the conversation.

6’1 with stumpy little legs here, too!

It took me years to realize how to dress around that- for the longest time I bought low waisted pants and long jackets that would’ve looked great on someone with normal proportions.

High rise trousers, slightly shorter jackets, a slightly fuller fit for everything is my solution.
And proper shoes with slightly taller-than-average-heels.
More this:

DSC05559.jpg

than this:
connaught_774212_3_1.jpg

]

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so I'll give it a shot to introduce myself, I'm somewhat a classical shoe and shoe care fanatic and thought likeminded people lurks in some dark forum aswell. I love the fashion found in the American 30s/60s, so a love for classical dandy elegance. To be explicit, I do own my own shoe brand as a hobby, that is focused on making spade sole shoes. So I love to get some feedback and discuss the styles that onces walked the streets of New york.

Cheers - Anders

Hi new to the forum, I joined after reading some of the Disagreeable Menswear posts from that forum, had a good laugh and was suprised by how weird some of the menswear influencer were...
Always keen to hear what others enthusiasts have to say about menswear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom