Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
Does any other user listen to the JRE podcasts? I find myself listening more and more often.

Isolation tank. Yah. I like his comedy and feel he comes from a sincere place when talking about psychedelics.

Some of them are pretty good. I tend to watch ones that feature people I want to see rather than watching all of them in general. I liked the ones with Peter Schiff and Stefan Molyneux.

A thread started by Arnathor can't be good, can it? Please move to "deleted threads"

A thread started by Arnathor can't be good, can it? Please move to "deleted threads"

Let the boy run with it. he hasn't called anyone a tacky and there have been no references to the evil of the Royal Family. In my books, this is a good start.

Algernon Crisp Algernon Crisp , 667 2.5hr podcasts is a bit much to look back on, but generally they are good in the background. I sew and listen to JRE.

Please visit my other thread and tell me about your dreams. I'm a changed man, I really, truly, deeply mean to be a positive force for good. I wish you got to me before Sarto though, I'm a recovering crusader.

Isolation tank. Yah. I like his comedy and feel he comes from a sincere place when talking about psychedelics.
What? He has a sensory deprivation thing? All I know about him besides that awful Fear Factor show was that he praised Ron Paul on Leno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom