King of Dhaka discussion thread

image.jpg

Wow, there's a huge improvement in theses latest outfits. The King is starting to look regal.

He is choosing some very conservative colours, textures & patterns. There is nothing better than dark, sedate, conservative & seemingly boring tissues & thirsts for looking sharp

+

+

The King is really starting to get the model pose down now, kinda like a playboy model vibe. Gotta love the king. If he keeps that up he'll start getting heaps of chicks interested in him. Actually he probably does have heaps of women desire him.

I hope he doesn't take the model poses any further, l think he has reached the peak of what he should reach. If he goes any further he's going to start turning heads and melting hearts.

Wow. He's becoming a real igent. Sunglasses in the breast pocket and the shirt-tie combo, almost... Gianni-esque. Verri dandy!

The thirst looks like one of Gheyani's. Incidentally, he looks pretty good, but this picture demonstrates why you don't want contrasting buttons on the two breast. Leaving the bottom one undone as you should makes it look odd and unbalanced when you've got mop buttons on a dark blue suit.

He's not too far off here to be fair. The contrast jetting on the pocket would be an easy fix (God only knows what he was thinking there). The bigger problem though is the width of the lapels. They need to wider based on the cut of the giacca and of course on his dignity and majesty. Also needs to ditch the clip.

But the colour palette is good. The King is so close!

He's not too far off here to be fair. The contrast jetting on the pocket would be an easy fix (God only knows what he was thinking there). The bigger problem though is the width of the lapels. They need to wider based on the cut of the giacca and of course on his dignity and majesty. Also needs to ditch the clip.

But the colour palette is good. The King is so close!
I like this one. The lapels a a bit smaller than they should be but its not a deal breaker. The contrast pocket is dumb but you can't have it all. Overall I'd say it's a winner.

What must his employees think when he pictures and poses?

They think what he tells them to think.

It is good to be King.

Anybody have any idea what that odd device hanging from the King's watch chain might be? Some arcane Bangladeshi fraternal order, perhaps? Or maybe it pertains to the awards of valor the King won in his youth in Bangladesh's freedom fight against Pakistan.

Anybody have any idea what that odd device hanging from the King's watch chain might be? Some arcane Bangladeshi fraternal order, perhaps? Or maybe it pertains to the awards of valor the King won in his youth in Bangladesh's freedom fight against Pakistan.

Jan Libourel Jan Libourel , he doesn't say and when he shows a close-up that thingy is not shown
image.jpeg

He's doing better then a lot of people's fathers. I'm excited to see him continue to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom