Legal Eagles: Current Law Case Discussion & Other Legal News

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Yeah, he’s not guilty of murder. Someone technically attacked him and they got shot. Fair enough. That said, Kyle R. is also a piece of shit who went out, I truly believe, HOPING to be “forced” into shooting people. Please don’t treat this guy like a hero for technically not murdering someone (though I suspect a lot of his proponents are all in favor of murdering people they don’t like). He still knowingly made stupid choices that led to someone being shot and killed when it was not necessary. It’s only for the sake of the continued strength of the laws that must continue protecting truly good people in self defense situations that my emotions are at all mixed regarding this trial. I believe that Kyle is a bad/foolish/immature person. I believe the judge was operating in bad faith and in blatant favor of the defendant. I believe the prosecution was a bit wonky and inept. I also believe the legal decision was the correct one. This was not a case to be celebrated. This was a shit show, and people died. May he live unhappily ever after.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
a lot of this "both sides" discourse going around. its exceptionally aggravating if you paid even the tiniest detail to that sham of a trial.
He is a truly shitty human being and I hope he faces some moral reckoning for what he did, but the prosecution failed to make their case that his actions met legal definitions. As Lara says in the interview above.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
He is a truly shitty human being and I hope he faces some moral reckoning for what he did, but the prosecution failed to make their case that his actions met legal definitions. As Lara says in the interview above.
yes the whole thing was a fucking debacle but people are turning it into a "both sides" debate and its caused me to just check out of the discourse.

Top Bottom