LKP's Sartorial Variety Thread - Everything all at Once

LKP

Troll Treasurer
Here you go people

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanish sleeves are badly attached sleeves, the pitch is off and it is wrinkled like hell.

Speaking of spanish bombs....
guernica.jpg

What, do tell, is a Spanish sleeve?
You are either not paying attention in class, not doing your homework, are on drugs or have a comprehension problem. This is one of our basic concepts in menswear and perhaps the most discuss and illustrated. I warn you I will be having a word to your parents at the next parent teacher night.

thruth - despite having deformed arms attached wrong way around you seem to have decent musical tastes - i.e. the same as me - first GP now Willy De Ville - another great under appreciated artist. I place his live album as one of the top 10 must have live rock albums.​

You are either not paying attention in class, not doing your homework, are on drugs or have a comprehension problem. This is one of our basic concepts in menswear and perhaps the most discuss and illustrated. I warn you I will be having a word to your parents at the next parent teacher night.

My parents are anti-Iberian, so you'll garner no love.

thruth - despite having deformed arms attached wrong way around you seem to have decent musical tastes - i.e. the same as me - first GP now Willy De Ville - another great under appreciated artist. I place his live album as one of the top 10 must have live rock albums.​

I always wondered why I was ostracized as a child. I thought it my greasy mittel-euro heritage but clearly my deformity played a central role. Accordingly I had much free time to explore music and the like.

Willy De Ville was an incredibly interesting cat. Musically underappreciated. An amazing performer, a decent guitar player and again under the radar.

Live shows were amazing and I've had the pleasure to have seen him from Mink De Ville through the latter years where he performed accompanied only by keyboard and bass. Almost as many character changes as Bowie from Latin Lothario to full-blown Indian. Plus, he had one of the most messed up sets of teeth I've ever seen.

Now, now fxh fxh you must put it in correct OfficePants OfficePants Speak.

The SpanishSleeve™ is solidly a prime example of the banality of evil. Ubiquitous and fully sanctioned until one brave Aryan crusader risked life and limb to expose the heinous, twisted, out of pitch, often too short, wrinkled monstrosity for what it was. It is not just the sleeve in isolation but is rather a symptom of the cancer that rots at the fabric of Spanish badspoke.

It is no less awful than if Naim were made by Yamaha and no one said nothing at all!

^ I understood the paragraph about the Spanishsleeve, but the sentence below that may as well have been written in Greek for all the sense that it made to me!

To be honest, the mofo on the left wears that pink jacket nicely

GHoiwever , the douche on ther ight with those pockets on the pnats. DOUChe.

Oh for fuck sakes, my eyes, you bastard! I want to give Angel some sweet chin music.

To be honest, the mofo on the left wears that pink jacket nicely

GHoiwever , the douche on ther ight with those pockets on the pnats. DOUChe.

...and his douche shades, douchey square & douchey lapel thingy. pink jacket is Lino's double for his most dangerous stunts

I just noticed that, in the above photo, Lino appears to be watching a watch on each wrist. Am I just seeing things?

Thruth on weekends. Or after a bump of Coke.

Last edited:
no. i wear the watch on the right hand and my bracelets on the left
Does Lino also have twisted sleeves, well in this case twisted arms, wtf is he wearing the watch on the right when he is righth handed?

Does Lino also have twisted sleeves, well in this case twisted arms, wtf is he wearing the watch on the right when he is righth handed?

Lino have twisted brain. I do not dischart he is also unmen. Who real man of his generation ( The Duce era, 1930s) reaches the 75 years old unmarried?

Also any real woman would stand such tacky around, and less an Italian woman that got familiar values, class and Paleoconservative sacred values.

Maybe in Barcelona or NYC but not there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom