Midwest Tornados Reeking Havoc

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Anyone see these pics coming out of Oklahoma City? The whole town got completely wrecked.

Good christ, Oklahoma got absolutely wrecked. Huffpo has a good live update page with photo stream:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/oklahoma-tornado-2013_n_3309844.html#slide=2477939

slide_298526_2477956_free.jpg

slide_298526_2477939_free.jpg

slide_298526_2477940_free.jpg

The schools that were destroyed make me really sad. We have Doppler 5 Gazillion technology and we can't give people a heads up that a giant fucking tornado is about to blow through? It actually makes me angry.

The schools that were destroyed make me really sad. We have Doppler 5 Gazillion technology and we can't give people a heads up that a giant fucking tornado is about to blow through? It actually makes me angry.

We can't even get hurricanes right and we have days in advance. You expect us to be able to do better when these things literally drop out of the sky?

I'm withholding my opinion until Pat Robertson tells me exactly why God did this. Until then, I hope these people find some sort of relief very quickly.

We can't even get hurricanes right and we have days in advance. You expect us to be able to do better when these things literally drop out of the sky?

Probably not. I was just saying it seems like people get little or no warning about tornadoes and I find that pretty frustrating in this day and age. Especially when little kids are being killed.

Too bad Oklahoma's two Senators voted to cut funding to FEMA and federal disaster relief in general. Awkward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom