MLB 2023

wait, what? how is it possible to steal a base when you haven't finished the at bat?

From MLB commenting on the steal:

Batters may 'steal' first base on any pitch not caught in flight (the batter can be thrown out if he attempts to run)." Put simply, if there is a wild pitch or passed ball with no runners on base, the batter is allowed to just go for it. He can steal first!

TF!!

Tampa Bay Rays pitching prospect's wife, baby son and mother-in-law are 'murdered by his 18-year-old brother-in-law' - who then went on the run naked and attacked a TV reporter before he was caught by cops

17769482-0-image-m-1_1566961002283.jpg

Why is the Tampa stadium full during playoffs but empty for the vast majority of their home games?

great game today. sanchez with some real old school pitching. hopefully the yankees wont lay an egg in the astros series.

Are there people on this forum who want the Yankees to win?

My DJ mate is a Yankees fan. Reckon he's disappointed.

They can win this
I know, that's the part I can't wrap my head around. I've always had a soft spot for them being the home team and all, but man, I've seen some baaaaaad baseball over the years.

I know, that's the part I can't wrap my head around. I've always had a soft spot for them being the home team and all, but man, I've seen some baaaaaad baseball over the years.
Yeah theyve been a bunch of choking dogs. But i think they can beat the astros.

So much hype pre-game Verlander. Ooops. I love this paragraph:

Paxton, a fishing aficionado born outside Vancouver in Ladner, British Columbia, wore three-quarter-length sleeves on a night with a gametime temperature of 52 degrees. That was the coldest for a Verlander start since last year's ALCS opener at Boston — he had on long sleeves and half of Houston's fielders had hoodies or balaclavas.

Can I just say I am so happy the Expos are in the World Series.

So much hype pre-game Verlander. Ooops. I love this paragraph:

Paxton, a fishing aficionado born outside Vancouver in Ladner, British Columbia, wore three-quarter-length sleeves on a night with a gametime temperature of 52 degrees. That was the coldest for a Verlander start since last year's ALCS opener at Boston — he had on long sleeves and half of Houston's fielders had hoodies or balaclavas.

Can I just say I am so happy the Expos are in the World Series.
It was an awful game after the first. Glad they actually won since all they could seem to do was strike out.

that interference call was absolutely ridiculous. you can't stick your glove into the runner's path and expect it not to come off. not to mention turner beat the ball there!

martinez was so irate during the 7th inning stretch i thought his heart might give out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom