MLB 2023

We signed Hyun Jin Ryu. 4 year, 80 million contract. What did we get?

wow! to be fair MLB should have stripped them of their title and made him sell the team.

wonder if joey cora will get fired next?

Read this. Interesting...

Nah...the owner didn’t know...according to the investigation. He even warned the GM after MLB issued a warning to all teams.

Cora gonna be toast.

He didn’t...according to MLB.
Source?
you're right. I read this too quickly and thought it was his admission of guilt that he knew in 2017

i think we can clearly infer that he knew but there doesn't seem to be any proof on that.

mea culpa.

you're right. I read this too quickly and thought it was his admission of guilt that he knew in 2017

i think we can clearly infer that he knew but there doesn't seem to be any proof on that.

mea culpa.

The owner is no saint. He is a jerk.

they ought to ban all these bums from baseball for life and then liquidate the houston astros entirely.

Check this out! Heard about this on WFAN this morning. Check the first minute. Were the Yankees also doing it?

Just heard on the radio that Altuve wore something on his shoulder the buzzed when a certain pitch was coming. Source said that there are pics of him rounding 3rd base where it can be seen. He wasn’t the only one.

Jomboy also said his sources confirm it.

This is getting better!

Last edited:
fucking shit. now i've got to stop being a yankees fan or else im a hypocrite

doghouse doghouse you want to be a twins fan or something with me?

I am hurt that you did not go a bit further north and chose the Blue Jays because I am sure that the ballyard will be soon taken over too.

i wonder if manfred will finally get the boot for this. he really is a horrible commissioner.

It makes you wonder if this is enough to get him the boot. He is a walking, breathing shit show.
the world series trophy comment was bad enough. then there was his handling of the mets, the labor situation, and of course, mlb's absolute disdain for the minor leagues, which should really get him beaten with a bat.

the world series trophy comment was bad enough. then there was his handling of the mets, the labor situation, and of course, mlb's absolute disdain for the minor leagues, which should really get him beaten with a bat.

yet he remains which is the mystifying part. I have no clue if the owners support him or like him

yet he remains which is the mystifying part. I have no clue if the owners support him or like him
much like goodell in the nfl they just want an errand boy to shield them from criticism. take the money, take the hits, do what we say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom