MLB 2021

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
i watched that highlight 5 times before i came here and just watched it again. just doesn't get old.
you could not write it any better

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
I really like their announcing duo as well. The lead guy has this “holy shit” energy that I dig.
That was great. All doom and gloom of the right spot he is and then kaboom!

and da crowd goes wild including the announcers

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
That was great. All doom and gloom of the right spot he is and then kaboom!

and da crowd goes wild including the announcers
he's got a lot of great calls. i hear him on a lot of the highlights on reddit.com/r/baseball and mlb.com and twitter

Fwiffo

Supporter
First home game for the Jays in 670 days thanks to some guy who wanted to eat weird sh@t at a market.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Watched the Blue Jays beat the Cleveland Indians last night or whatever they renamed themselves to.

Fwiffo

Supporter
The Jays are making all these playoff run signings but seem to be falling off the pace for the wild card.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
The Jays are making all these playoff run signings but seem to be falling off the pace for the wild card.
they've really fallen off a cliff lately along with doghouse doghouse 's redsox.

meanwhile the yankees are on fire and winning a games they really have no business winning.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
they've really fallen off a cliff lately along with doghouse doghouse 's redsox.

meanwhile the yankees are on fire and winning a games they really have no business winning.

Yeah all the gloating from the beginning of the season coming back to bite the Sox in the ass

Fwiffo

Supporter
After sweeping the Yankees, at home against Tampa - Jays are second in AL East.

Top Bottom