MLB 2024

That was a depressing wild card playoff series. Didn't even get a run.

just awful. between that, letting vladdy get fat, and whatever the hell happened with alek manoah, the whole organization should be restructured.

unlike other clubs, the biggest fear is them doing nothing major to fix this shit.

Guerrero has been offensively average for 2 seasons while turning into a good first baseman

Who really knows about Manoah. Probably some psych issues involved.

What's our chances at signing Ohtani? I was at a dinner on Wednesday and flipping through Twitter and people here seem psyched. I was listening to the radio and they said we are long shots and being used as leverage for his other negotiations.

If he doesn't survive till year 10, he forfeits the 680? There has to be clauses that protects the player.

Did the Jays sign Joey Votto to put him on the roster? I thought it was to give him fitness & conditioning and a chance to catch on with another team.

Did the Jays sign Joey Votto to put him on the roster? I thought it was to give him fitness & conditioning and a chance to catch on with another team.
he was signed as a non-roster invite because he wants to play and the Jays want to give him a shot because of the huge upside. he chose the Jays; they were not his only option. Both sides agree that it is not for his bat but for how he can mentor others how to use their bats better. If all goes well, the Jays have repatriated a could-be HOFer, league icon and Canada's best MLB player after Larry Walker and above Ferguson Jenkins. What a story! There will be a film or mini-series and CBC will have nothing to do with it.

Put in FwiffSpeak: I was shopping in a posh shop in a posh neighbourhood when a posh chap remarked to me in an annoyingly posh way, "have you heard the news, our home town nine has signed Votto? Such possibilities, what?" I told him the I had already heard the news and I just assumed it was a pity signing to have him do cardio because he is fat and slow. I deftly side-skirted the homeless man's vomit pool but did not warn the annoying chap. why doesn't the city just allow citizens to set them ablaze at will unless they can provide me with a passable aria of their choosing. I suppose I would blow out the match for some Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

he was signed as a non-roster invite because he wants to play and the Jays want to give him a shot because of the huge upside. he chose the Jays; they were not his only option. Both sides agree that it is not for his bat but for how he can mentor others how to use their bats better. If all goes well, the Jays have repatriated a could-be HOFer, league icon and Canada's best MLB player after Larry Walker and above Ferguson Jenkins. What a story! There will be a film or mini-series and CBC will have nothing to do with it.

Put in FwiffSpeak: I was shopping in a posh shop in a posh neighbourhood when a posh chap remarked to me in an annoyingly posh way, "have you heard the news, our home town nine has signed Votto? Such possibilities, what?" I told him the I had already heard the news and I just assumed it was a pity signing to have him do cardio because he is fat and slow. I deftly side-skirted the homeless man's vomit pool but did not warn the annoying chap. why doesn't the city just allow citizens to set them ablaze at will unless they can provide me with a passable aria of their choosing. I suppose I would blow out the match for some Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

I only heard about him when I went to Cincinnati in the 2010s and my company invited me to a baseball game. People kept telling me he's from Toronto.

If he was really patriotic he could have pushed to sign with the Jays during the veterans/Bautista run in the 2010s but it sounds like money was more important to him.

I'm just surprised they signed an older player because since Montoyo they seem like they want to go cheaper and with more Hispanic players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom