MLB 2023

I really like their announcing duo as well. The lead guy has this “holy shit” energy that I dig.
That was great. All doom and gloom of the right spot he is and then kaboom!

and da crowd goes wild including the announcers

That was great. All doom and gloom of the right spot he is and then kaboom!

and da crowd goes wild including the announcers
he's got a lot of great calls. i hear him on a lot of the highlights on reddit.com/r/baseball and mlb.com and twitter

First home game for the Jays in 670 days thanks to some guy who wanted to eat weird sh@t at a market.

Watched the Blue Jays beat the Cleveland Indians last night or whatever they renamed themselves to.

The Jays are making all these playoff run signings but seem to be falling off the pace for the wild card.

The Jays are making all these playoff run signings but seem to be falling off the pace for the wild card.
they've really fallen off a cliff lately along with doghouse doghouse 's redsox.

meanwhile the yankees are on fire and winning a games they really have no business winning.

The return to play at home bump was short and sweet.

they've really fallen off a cliff lately along with doghouse doghouse 's redsox.

meanwhile the yankees are on fire and winning a games they really have no business winning.

Yeah all the gloating from the beginning of the season coming back to bite the Sox in the ass

After sweeping the Yankees, at home against Tampa - Jays are second in AL East.

We increased capacity in the stadium for the Yankee games.

Slept through it. Not much to sleep through unlike other games where wins meant firecrackers after the final horn.
you didn't miss much. hopefully you'll keep sleeping through the rest of the series for good luck.

you didn't miss much. hopefully you'll keep sleeping through the rest of the series for good luck.

Do we still have a chance if we win out against the Orioles?

All that drama and all it turned out to be was Tampa and Red Sox?

Braves won. First time since..around the time the Jays won.

At least they didn't change their names.

Paywall. Can you post the article/gist?

I can easily debate several of them. Trout being in the top 20 is horrendous.

Def agree.

-Never had 200 hits.
-Highest RBI total is 111.
-Only played 140+ games 5 times.
-35+ HR's 4 times.

But, he gets on the list off of his RoY win, 3 MVP's and 3 2nd place MVP's.

Who can you debate in the top 10? I mean, I can debate 2 or 3.

Who is suspect on the top 10 for you?

Fwiffo Fwiffo you watching this Jays/Rangers game? the Rogers center is fucking ELECTRIC. first full house in 3 years and they're showing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom