MLB 2023

Fwiffo Fwiffo you watching this Jays/Rangers game? the Rogers center is fucking ELECTRIC. first full house in 3 years and they're showing it.

No. Went to bed when they were losing 7-1. It's always sold out for the first homestand. I know someone who is going on Sunday.

Looking at the final score I now know why I'm awake as someone decided to pull the alarm in the underground garage of a hotel down the street from the stadium. No shortage of sirens, beeping and PA speakers.

No. Went to bed when they were losing 7-1. It's always sold out for the first homestand. I know someone who is going on Sunday.

Looking at the final score I now know why I'm awake as someone decided to pull the alarm in the underground garage of a hotel down the street from the stadium. No shortage of sirens, beeping and PA speakers.
WOOOOOOOOO GO JAYS!!!!

thankfully my yankees were able to come back and beat doghouse doghouse 's redsox. the rivalry continues.
boo-boo-this-man.gif

Apparently he was getting worn out and agreed with the decision

I get that. But a perfect game is a perfect game.

I'm a Mets fan and Johan S pitched a no hitter for them that pretty may have ruined his career after. Hey..a no hitter is a no hitter...to a fan!

Okay. It was not the Jays fans screaming last night...they were playing the Yankees.

Yankees

Unless he has another favourite in NL.

Thank god. He’s an awful manager

Charlie Montoyo fired. Did we give up on playoffs?

here's another one. remy cackling in the background while its supposed to be on mute is hilarious.

inflation at today's field of dreams game

4serin7rn6h91.jpg
Toronto Blue Jays | Rogers Centre
Price of a Beer: $4.33
Price of a Hot Dog: $4.72

I assume they translated to USD because it wasn't that cheap in CAD. The issue is they keep upselling you. Have an ice cream. But if it's in a souvenir upside down blue jays baseball cap it's 3x.

Friday

Monday

If only the on field performance was more entertaining

My father was saying how the area we live in is empty if the Jays aren't around. Wild card?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom