Moments when you feel like a weenie.

MFDoom

Daily Vaporizer
Supporter
So I'm in Doom HQ listening to Thievery Corporation - Culture of Fear, and I realize some of my minions might get the wrong idea, and turn down the volume. Wtf is wrong with me?

I often handle grimy stuff at work and then walk around with bent elbows and wrists, you know, like I have wet nail polish or something, until I can scrub up.

I was driving like Miss Daisy last night there were so many crazy deer on the side of the road.

I often handle grimy stuff at work and then walk around with bent elbows and wrists, you know, like I have wet nail polish or something, until I can scrub up.
I had changed the gear oil on one of our Machines of Destruction (90w140) and got some old oil on my arms, I cried " EW EW EW!!!" all the way inside

When I ride my bicycle, I have a dayglo yellow helmet. When I ride my motorcycle, I have a giant armored suit with reflective panels and stuff.
I know it's the smart thing to do, but I do feel like a bit of a ninny in both cases.

When I don't get what I want, I sometimes catch myself using a high-pitched voice.

When I don't get what I want, I sometimes catch myself using a high-pitched voice.
veruca_salt.jpg

I love techno. Since the mid 90's, I've been a huge fan. And not artsy techno, I mean shit like the techno remix of "Hey, What's Going On?" I eat it up.

I love techno. Since the mid 90's, I've been a huge fan. And not artsy techno, I mean shit like the techno remix of "Hey, What's Going On?" I eat it up.
If you're referring to Linda Perry's opus with the 4 Non-Blondes, you should feel like a wuss. How can one sterilize such a grungy indie masterpiece with soulless electronica?

If you're referring to Linda Perry's opus with the 4 Non-Blondes, you should feel like a wuss. How can one sterilize such a grungy indie masterpiece with soulless electronica?

It is much improved with a little em-hiss em-hiss em-hiss and a bit of sandstorm backing.

I am strongly of the opinion that the perfect score for 99% of movies (and all of real life, should I ever be so lucky as to have my life scored) would be composed entirely of:

1. Silence
2. Sandstorm
3. Yakety Sax
4. Ride of the Valkyries
5. Thus Spake Zaruthrusta*
*Birth and death scenes only

The rest is just white noise.

"
It is much improved with a little em-hiss em-hiss em-hiss and a bit of sandstorm backing.

I am strongly of the opinion that the perfect score for 99% of movies (and all of real life, should I ever be so lucky as to have my life scored) would be composed entirely of:

1. Silence
2. Sandstorm
3. Yakety Sax
4. Ride of the Valkyries
5. Thus Spake Zaruthrusta*
*Birth and death scenes only

The rest is just white noise.

I watched the Swedish House Mafia documentary "Leave The World Behind" and thoroughly enjoyed it. I still don't understand how you can call a bunch of guys hitting play on computers a concert but the energy of the audience was great.

Contrary to the OP, Iend up playing "serenity now" music like Enya and Dido. It relaxes, but oh do I feel lame when people walk by.

There was a big dead rat in the parking lot today. I wanted to pick it up and toss it behind a bush but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Was running through the dimly-lit back of the neighborhood in the early a.m. when a particularly spooky passage came up on my ipod. I nearly stopped to ask myself whether I really wanted to continue, but pressed on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom