Monkeypox

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter

The solution is clear. Men should abstain from sex with other men……forever.

Nah, just avoid this bloke 🤣

414A1DEB-3FED-4678-892D-B5CEB361AD70.jpeg

güero

Talk to me like a 5 year old daddy
Not-a-real-Dr Dingleberry, in a desperate attempt to stay Twitter-relevant, invents new thought crime: Airborne Denialism!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
Not-a-real-Dr Dingleberry, in a desperate attempt to stay Twitter-relevant, invents new thought crime: Airborne Denialism!

Sure, it’s airborne. But you need to be in the same small room with someone for 2 to 3 hours to inhale enough viral matter to risk infection. It’s not the flu.

güero

Talk to me like a 5 year old daddy
Sure, it’s airborne. But you need to be in the same small room with someone for 2 to 3 hours to inhale enough viral matter to risk infection. It’s not the flu.
While that’s factually probably true, it might still qualify as airborne denialism. You should be careful!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
MPX wastewater testing goes online in major cities this week, which may jolt a few people into action.

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
MPX wastewater testing goes online in major cities this week, which may jolt a few people into action.

To get inoculated or to release treatment options or to start quarantining high risk people?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
To get inoculated or to release treatment options or to start quarantining high risk people?

Do all of this, while it is confined to the msm population and before it starts affecting Karens.

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Do all of this, while it is confined to the msm population and before it starts affecting Karens.
So long as the media keep framing it as a “gay sex” disease I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
Jynneos just got an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter

I was waiting for Boris Johnson to come out and say we defeated Covid and now we're beating monkeypox.........................but he's on holiday right now.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter

I was waiting for Boris Johnson to come out and say we defeated Covid and now we're beating monkeypox.........................but he's on holiday right now.
Have they moved to subcu administration in the UK? You go from 1 to 5 doses per vial, though you have 8 hours to use the vial once punctured.

Grand Potentate

Supporter

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
Cases are plateauing and even falling in most metro areas, largely because of vaccination and epi work in the msm community.

However the spillover has always started - which will lead to a much much bigger wave when this hits the rest of the population. Both human and animal.

We have a little breathing time now to prepare, but that window is closing fast. My focus this week is getting ready for some big school and jail outbreaks later this year.

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
I may have missed it in that text about the government not doing enough, but where did it explicitly state, that highly promiscuous gay man go into sex act quarantine for a few weeks? Similar, like what we all did for Covid quarantines.

Grand Potentate

Supporter
I may have missed it in that text about the government not doing enough, but where did it explicitly state, that highly promiscuous gay man go into sex act quarantine for a few weeks? Similar, like what we all did for Covid quarantines.
im sorry can you rephrase this into a legible question so i can understand what you're asking?

belinmad

Supporter
im sorry can you rephrase this into a legible question so i can understand what you're asking?
“The government forced me to isolate during covid even though vaccines dont work masks are bs, cyberstate yada yada yada, so why are they not doing the same to this stereotyped group I am being passively racist against?”

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
Case numbers in the MSM community continue to decline, but the concern remains that this will move into other, unvaccinated, populations.

We’ve already had a few cases in prisons, schools and sporting teams.

BD23D569-CA14-4633-BE92-A4AF5D219F46.jpeg

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
Top Bottom