NBA 2023-2024 Season

Westbrook is. The rest are bit players.

Kenneth Faried?

Jimmy Butler?

The all star celebrity game is tonight. How does Tracy McGrady qualify for team Canada to play for Drake?

Hmm, I remember that Vince Carter one. Sadly, I stopped watching basketball after he left the Raptors.

Seeing Jordan reminded me of the original Dream Team.

So Kobe Bryant gets 60 points in his game - was that because his teammates just fed him the ball or he still had some gas left in the tank?

I forgot playoffs started today until I heard roars coming down the street from Air Canada Centre. Can't even get a nap.

The radio said they were the only home playoff team to lose. That's a bad omen.

The mad house continues down the street later tonight.

Oh God, I'm coming back from my parents for the do or die game 7. Probably going to get there right around the start.

I will assume the roaring crowd in front of the arena, the vehicles honking, and random people running to their balconies screaming mean the Raptors advance.

Raptors fans gathered down the street from me again. Hopefully the Heat have a chance but since we are at home first I assume they were seeded lower.

Ahh, the Raptors won a game. That will prolong the crowds gathering down the street.

Another win...I didn't know the Heat were bad.

I thought we won the series last night but then I realised the prolonged celebrations were only because Raptors fans were celebrating being up 3-2.

The chance of Raptors or Heat beating Cleveland is close to nil I reckon?

The media here alternates between savaging the Raptors and praising them after every result.

At least I'll arrange to be out of my neighbourhood on Sunday so I don't have to deal with the fallout from Jurassic Park - win or lose.

they could beat the heat, but cleveland will wreck them.

And the Heat collapse in the fourth quarter to hand Raptors the win. So now the odds are overwhelmingly against my hometown?

And the Heat collapse in the fourth quarter to hand Raptors the win. So now the odds are overwhelmingly against my hometown?

Doesn't really matter. This is the furthest they have ever gotten so they got that monkey off their backs

Now I'll have to plan my grocery trips and watering hole visits around Jurassic Park. Surge pricing kicks in for Uber at the beginning and end of games too.

Some Indian chap at work was trying to explain to me the Raptors the other day and what great buzz it is in the city. I explained to him I rather lost interest in watching games after the Vinsanity, T Mac and Charles Oakley days. He's obviously a new immigrant and a decade younger than me. So when he gave me a blank look on Oakley, I said, "You know, the guy who plays with Patrick Ewing? You know Ewing? The Dream Team?" "The what?" "You know, Magic, MJ, Bird, Robinson, Stockton, Malone....Clyde?!" "Kobe? Shaq?" "Okay Shaq, you're getting there, that's Dream Team 2"

Cavs didn't realise they came up to face an entire nation - Raptors ahead in the first half.

They won again. They weren't supposed to win were they?

On the radio they interviewed a Raptors fan: "Like, if you're like going to lose, lose by like single digits - not double digits."

Logic and vocabulary appears to elude some of the people in my city.

This cavs raps game is so awful.

It's 2am and I can still hear some fans roaming the streets drunk. Either that or they love moaning out loud in the middle of the night about Raptors.

wow, what a collapse by OKC. this series is over now. they looked so dejected during the final 2 minutes. just chucking up horrible shots and making stupid errors.

wow, what a collapse by OKC. this series is over now. they looked so dejected during the final 2 minutes. just chucking up horrible shots and making stupid errors.

That's still going on? I thought Oklahoma was up 3-1 at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom