NBA 2023-2024 Season

LeBron James only has 10 points. He's not the main man anymore on the Lakers?
in this series it needs to be anthony davis. if we're going to have a chance it has to come from his domination. davis and the bench.

Raptors poised to finish off the Nets this evening...

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate - you told me Jimmy Butler was a bit player. Miami Heat are about to be 3-0 ahead of the top seeded Bucks.
noooo i dont think i would have said that. jimmy was the reason the 76'ers made it as far as they did. he's a winner through and through.

my lakers on the other hand just got absolutely waxed by the rockets. just a pathetic performance.

noooo i dont think i would have said that. jimmy was the reason the 76'ers made it as far as they did. he's a winner through and through.

They just killed the Bucks and the Greek guy.

I was hoping they would beat each other to a pulp before my Raptors advance but whatever. Then again why were the Raptors in the rumour mill for the Greek guy? Another Demar De Rozan? Greek guy didn't even take to the court in an elimination game at age 25(?).

I'm not permitted to even check the score of the Raptors games now.
well it was the other series so i'm not sure why that would be an impediment. regardless, the absence was entirely justified. apparently he couldn't even move laterally.

well it was the other series so i'm not sure why that would be an impediment. regardless, the absence was entirely justified. apparently he couldn't even move laterally.

^this.

Amazing Raptors/Celts game. All comes down to the last minute of double OT. Tabarnac, heart attack that was some good BB

^this.

Amazing Raptors/Celts game. All comes down to the last minute of double OT. Tabarnac, heart attack that was some good BB
watched every minute of it. that was a fantastic win. i do worry about the raps though. ive really come to hate watching siakam brick layups and 3pointers. if they have to rely on him for offense then they're screwed.

fuck yeah denver. glad to see them knock off the lifeless clippers. what a bunch of bums.

the miami/boston game was excellent. i really thought tatum was going to put it away there at the end but bam made maybe the best block of my lifetime.

What was this thing about teams never coming back from being down 3-1 (Bucks, Raptors) when this one did twice in this year alone?

Raptors get their first win! ...against the Knicks.

That's it for the Raptors. First time out of playoffs since 2013.

I can’t tell how big the bandwagon is. For one thing you are not allowed to gather outside the arena or go to a bar to watch it.

That said the Knicks made it to the playoffs. Even the Knicks.

Who’s hyped for the play-in?

any pics for all-nba?

im going:

1ST TEAM:

jokic
Attentekumpo
Doncic
Curry
Lillard

2ND TEAM

Embid
Butler
Leonard
randall
paul

3RD TEAM

Gobert
James
green
Beal
Irving

Last edited:
Lakers.

LeBron James 36.
Carmelo Anthony 37.
Rajon Rondo 35.
Russell Westbrook 32.

The solution to last year's first round playoff exit is to get older?

The Raptors were clobbered by the Wizards. But tonight they are beating the Celtics. Aren't the Celtics the better team?

Kyrie Irving plays again. I guess even in sports the vaccine mandates can be worked around.

Really? I thought Harden was the most sought after one of the trio. Kyrie Irving. He can't even play home games.

I live in Brooklyn(10 min walk to the Barclays). I am not a Nets fan but do go to games. Harden has been wanting to be dealt for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom