New Spring/Summer Season Releases

I got one of those Uniqlo linens last year when they were on sale for $19.99. They are the typical slender Uniqlo fit and they absolutely require ironing after coming from a drier but they are otherwise very recommendable especially when you see what it would cost elsewhere.

I bought two during the Uniqlo craze a few years ago. Unless they fixed the sleeve length problem, I am going to pass.

Uniqlo has a bunch of linen long sleeve shirts for only $35. Look pretty decent for the price:

I'm a big fan - I picked up several of them a couple of years back, and they get a lot of wearing during summer. The sleeve length is fine for me, but it wouldn't bother me anyway as I always wear them casually, with the sleeves rolled up.

tumblr_mq7sxdbx5x1ssnv3so2_1280.jpg

The quality is great for the price. The fit is relatively slim. I probably just have short arms.

From my understanding, the US version is a bit bigger than the Japanese version.

I glanced over the new Rick x Adidas release. I am not sure what happened to Rick.

The quality is great for the price. The fit is relatively slim. I probably just have short arms.

From my understanding, the US version is a bit bigger than the Japanese version.

Yes, it seems as though Uniqlo's "non-Asian" stores get clothes that are cut more generously than in Japan/Asian stores.

As an example, I take an "XL" in Uniqlo polo shirts in Japan but I am only an "L" in their polo shirts here in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom