News about HM The King and the monarchy

I fancy the Oxford-Astra Zeneca one.

Damn. All that power and they couldn’t get a hook-up for the good shit?

Interestingly Oxford have a deal to make a reserve blend with Sputnik, once they clear phase 3 trials, in the hopes this will improve efficacy.

"Getting first sight of legislation that may affect you is a pretty significant advantage for any monarch. Not because anyone thinks about a block or veto or a threat of it. But because then you get a chance to get your lawyers round early.

Why is the palace denying a threat of a block, something that no one has alleged? Because, says a source, the allegations put to it by the Guardian were broader than those that turned up in the story published yesterday."

I wonder if they are welcome at Buckingham.
Definitely not, like his great-great-uncle, he's relegated to the SPAM side of the table at family gatherings.

His destiny is to become a forgotten and irrelevant figure, unless you have a Netflix subscription.

"'It was never walking away from the royal family,' he said. 'It was stepping back rather than stepping down.'

'We all know what the British press can be like, and it was destroying my mental health. I was like, This is toxic. So I did what any husband and father would do — I was like, I need to get my family out of here.'"

You're either in or you're out.

"The Duchess of Sussex has said Buckingham Palace could not expect her and Prince Harry to be silent if it was 'perpetuating falsehoods about us'.

In a clip of Oprah Winfrey's interview with the couple, Meghan had been asked how she felt about the palace hearing her 'speak your truth today'.

Meghan also said: 'If that comes with risk of losing things, I mean... there is a lot that has been lost already.'

Buckingham Palace is investigating claims the duchess bullied royal staff."

That's another income source there.

"'It was never walking away from the royal family,' he said. 'It was stepping back rather than stepping down.'

'We all know what the British press can be like, and it was destroying my mental health. I was like, This is toxic. So I did what any husband and father would do — I was like, I need to get my family out of here.'"

You're either in or you're out.
They're definitely out. I imagine the interview will be suitably vague and vacuous, emoting narcissistic wokeness without any substance. Likely it will be the beginning of the end of them both.

If they wanted a life away from the British tabloids, why set-up a rival royal power base in America?

Poor Harry has clearly lost his marbles.

Not Prince Philip.
Without context and a name, it could all be a lie.

The interview was designed to cause maximum impact and damage the Queen, for she gives a speech today on Commonwealth Week. Make it all about them. A squalid spoilt brat of a couple. No respect for them. They'll not be welcome back in Blighty.

Stanley Baldwin on the Edward & Wallis Simpson affair: 'An utter distraction- the indulgence of two worthless people'.

rumor is that it was william and thats why he and harry arent speaking

The dark skin comment? I always thought he was a do gooder who toed the family line. He must be really good at hiding it because he is quite deliberate about his public comments.

It honestly sounded more like one of those gaffes that Prince Philip would say.

The dark skin comment? I always thought he was a do gooder who toed the family line. He must be really good at hiding it because he is quite deliberate about his public comments.

It honestly sounded more like one of those gaffes that Prince Philip would say.
who knows? someone told me his wife is a real cunt in private but she seems like an angel in public.

who knows? someone told me his wife is a real cunt in private but she seems like an angel in public.

Again - Kate Middleton would be an astonishing actress for hiding that.

Who cares? We're in the middle of a global pandemic.
They are the real victims in all of this. Remember that. Perhaps some kind person, might send some of Harry's DNA to the tabloids to check if he's a really a Hewitt. Another ex-officer retired early and gone to pot.

It's damaging to the Commonwealth and that's the issue at hand. Strip them of everything and let the Americans fawn over them.

They are the real victims in all of this. Remember that. Perhaps some kind person, might send some of Harry's DNA to the tabloids to check if he's a really a Hewitt. Another ex-officer retired early and gone to pot.

It's damaging to the Commonwealth and that's the issue at hand. Strip them of everything and let the Americans fawn over them.

Shaping up to be a Diana moment. Radio I woke up to in the morning says the Queen and Prince Charles watched the interview and are formulating a response.

This was the couple that said the Empire and Commonwealth was racist and should apologise for its actions. Who wasn't racist back then?

They are the real victims in all of this. Remember that.

So the head of the Commonwealth, a billionaire who is one of the richest women in the world, is "the real victim"?

I see...

This was the couple that said the Empire and Commonwealth was racist and should apologise for its actions. Who wasn't racist back then?

Well, simply because there used to be a great deal of racism, including institutional and legislatively-mandated racism, doesn't mean that it should not be recognised and condemned.

Oh wow the inventors of colonialism are a bunch of racists, what a shocking revelation.

Family that resemble an inbred herd of horses concerned newest child might have tan skin.

So the head of the Commonwealth, a billionaire who is one of the richest women in the world, is "the real victim"?

I see...

Well, simply because there used to be a great deal of racism, including institutional and legislatively-mandated racism, doesn't mean that it should not be recognised and condemned.
What about this victim:

If the Royal family was irredeemably racist it wouldn't have allowed the marriage to go ahead in the first place.

A point that several of you seem to have missed.

Oh wow the inventors of colonialism are a bunch of racists, what a shocking revelation.
Your second point is (very) roughly correct, there'll be a few bigots in there. But what family doesn't have its crazies? But your second point is wrong which is odd given your username.

If the Royal family was irredeemably racist it wouldn't have allowed the marriage to go ahead in the first place.

Our American chums will not have realised that Harry, needed the Queen's permission to marry his chosen bride.

She was welcomed in a spectacular way that other middle class Brits joining the family were not. Including the wedding which we're now told was fake. That's being explored big time, big time.

Nothing to do with race, in the UK no one would look at Meghan and would consider her black and nor would that have been an issue. She would experience zero racism even as a pleb on the street.

So let's expose these race grifters and banish them from public life.

The Americans can have their surrogate royalty, they seem desperate for that kind of thing.

The tabloids will let rip soon enough. As with Helen Mills, they have a lot of stuff under wraps and out of respect for Macca and in this case the institution of Royalty they would not dish the dirt. It will all come out...soon, but over several months and even years. For maximum effect.

Your second point is (very) roughly correct, there'll be a few bigots in there. But what family doesn't have its crazies? But your second point is wrong which is odd given your username.
Oh, I thought he was named after a cheap tequila brand. Which seemed rather apt and appropriate.
Who
The
Fuck
Cares?
WTFC = World Trade Faking Caants...?

Do elaborate the anagram further.

Unless that's the extent of it.

Our American chums will not have realised that Harry, needed the Queen's permission to marry his chosen bride.

She was welcomed in a spectacular way that other middle class Brits joining the family were not. Including the wedding which we're now told was fake. That's being explored big time, big time.

Nothing to do with race, in the UK no one would look at Meghan and would consider her black and nor would that have been an issue. She would experience zero racism even as a pleb on the street.

So let's expose these race grifters and banish them from public life.

The Americans can have their surrogate royalty, they seem desperate for that kind of thing.

The tabloids will let rip soon enough. As with Helen Mills, they have a lot of stuff under wraps and out of respect for Macca and in this case the institution of Royalty they would not dish the dirt. It will all come out...soon, but over several months and even years. For maximum effect.

Oh, I thought he was named after a cheap tequila brand. Which seemed rather apt and appropriate.

WTFC = World Trade Faking Caants...?

Do elaborate the anagram further.

Unless that's the extent of it.
I agree with him. Ultimately, who gives a fuck.

Two millionaires slagging off a family of billionaires to another billionaire.

That's about the measure of it...

Wouldn't have allowed the marriage on what grounds? Racism?

Wouldn't have allowed the marriage on what grounds? Racism?
Well, if the Royal Family are racist, I find it odd that they would have allowed the marriage to happen. In fact, they clearly embraced the marriage. The marriage was also very popular amongst the British public. Both Prince Harry and William are popular (or in Harry's case were) in some part due to the publics' sympathy for their late mother.

Thousands of Brits lined the streets around Windsor for the wedding. Britain is not a racist nation.

1615325721485.png

No drama, no shows, no appearances, no tell all books and therefore no income. Let's face it, they need the money until she gets another gig like Suits.

They can always resort to the race card. Pathetic people have to defend the monarch as none racist when clearly Markle is seeking attention as she now is a nobody and Oprah is becoming less relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom