News about HM The King and the monarchy

They can always resort to the race card. Pathetic people have to defend the monarch as none racist when clearly Markle is seeking attention as she now is a nobody and Oprah is becoming less relevant.
The ultra rich and privileged dedicated to promoting their own victimhood status and making poor people feel sorry for them. Where is the noblesse oblige? It's a rather ugly spectacle in the time of Covid.

It looks like Meghan and Harry have been chosen to be the anointed King and Queen of the Woke Revolution.

Well, if the Royal Family are racist, I find it odd that they would have allowed the marriage to happen. In fact, they clearly embraced the marriage. The marriage was also very popular amongst the British public. Both Prince Harry and William are popular (or in Harry's case were) in some part due to the publics' sympathy for their late mother.

Thousands of Brits lined the streets around Windsor for the wedding. Britain is not a racist nation.

View attachment 36497
No way they could have not allowed the marriage. 1. At the time all the minions loved Harry and 2. that would have been racist.

Oh get the fuck out of here with this monarchy apologia horseshit
Republicanism...

Fuck Yeah....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1615406457921.png

I had no clue you were this in the tank for the royals.
I'm not, as my proceeding posts should tell you. But I think that Britain's constitutional monarchy is a superior form of government to that practiced in your country.

As this Harvard professor aptly put it:

1615409347410.png

No way they could have not allowed the marriage. 1. At the time all the minions loved Harry and 2. that would have been racist.
The Queen could have stopped the marriage if she so wished, but I think they saw it as a modernising move, a good piece of PR for the 21 century if you like.....Unfortunately, it's all gone very pear-shaped.

I think Meghan thought she could have the trappings that went with Royalty without putting in the effort and sacrifices. That's not possible I'm afraid.

Harry will find himself even more estranged now, as his family will not forgive him for participating in a hatchet job especially given his grandfather's health.

He's been a very silly boy. One never washes one's dirty linen in public.

Definitely not smash worthy, Grand Potentate Grand Potentate is only one who might potentially hit. She was maybe a c-list actress before Harry; all of this is just an act to seek attention. She reminds me of an activist type who blabs with 0 substance.

I'm not, as my proceeding posts should tell you. But I think that Britain's constitutional monarchy is a superior form of government to that practiced in your country.

As this Harvard professor aptly put it:

View attachment 36504
Yes as if the monarchy arent the richest britons by far.
Definitely not smash worthy, Grand Potentate Grand Potentate is only one who might potentially hit. She was maybe a c-list actress before Harry; all of this is just an act to seek attention. She reminds me of an activist type who blabs with 0 substance.
You dont think she's serious?

I had no clue you were this in the tank for the royals.

For the record, I am for the monarchy. It provides a stable counterpart to the ever changing political parties that get flippantly voted into power.

I like watching Disney Princess movies with my kids, but that’s no way to structure a modern society.

Republicanism...

Fuck Yeah....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 36503
The shaman is still in jail, no bail for him. Looks like he's going to do some serious jail time.
I think she's more than that. She is the very epitome and evolutionary dead-end of Woke privilege victimhood as ultimate status.

Harry's just a soiled knobhead now. No come back from him. Some of have speculated that he may commit suicide if she ditches and divorces him. Well, no way back into royal or Brit polite society for him. A James Hewitt type figure shunned and disdained, the ex-military officer who many speculated is his real father. There are comparison photos on the net. Similar to Ronan Farrow and Frank Sinatra. What I will say about Mr Farrow, he needs to lay off the female hormones, unless he's going all the way.
I like watching Disney Princess movies with my kids, but that’s no way to structure a modern society.
It's interesting, the Barbie Killer, Karla Homolka, in her dairies also compared herself to Disney Princesses. Apparently, with female psychopaths, it's quite a common affliction.

In an alternative world, a less Woke one where victimhood isn't the ultimate status symbol, that interview could have been their vision over the next decade: dynamic charity affiliations, getting rid of the last land mines ala Princess Diana, Netflix productions galore and a decade plan for creating superb content, saving black Ethiopians from what's going on over there right now and in their spare time, some Duchy of Cornwall style Californian organic wines and other organic products. But no, absolutely no vision, integrity or balls. Wastrels looking for a free ride.

"As he departed a school in Stratford alongside his wife the Duchess of Cambridge on Thursday, Prince William was asked by a reporter: 'Is the royal family a racist family, sir?'

The duke replied: 'We're very much not a racist family.'"

A nice soft ball question that created the perfect sound bite and quotation.

He should ask whether he agrees with Harry's assessment he and the Prince of Wales are trapped in an institution.

She is seriously a raging narcissist who is manipulating the fuck out of the media for monetary gain.

I had this conversation with my wife the other day. Unless you have ever really been in the middle of celebrity culture and the acting community, you really can't conceive how fucking broken and inhuman these people are. The lack the basic ability to connect on a human level. It's raging unbridled narcissism, and it's not hyperbole to say that it might as well have been Donald Trump in that interview giving one of his many grievance spiels. It's literally the same thing. I won't go into all the various details, but Markle is a seriously damaged person.

This isn't to say the Royal family is fine, they are all shades of fucked up too. I do think they have a function in British society for the same reason Fwiffo Fwiffo lists, it's a stabilizing influence against the idiocy of popular democracy, but it's not like they are normal people.

She is as serious as

I was forced to watch clips of the interview at the gym; unsure of the reason this shit was playing. Anyways, her facial expression doesn't even look genuine. C list actress at best.

He should ask whether he agrees with Harry's assessment he and the Prince of Wales are trapped in an institution.
To some extent everyone's trapped by fate and circumstance. And members of the Royal Family most definitely are. Such is life.

She is seriously a raging narcissist who is manipulating the fuck out of the media for monetary gain.

I had this conversation with my wife the other day. Unless you have ever really been in the middle of celebrity culture and the acting community, you really can't conceive how fucking broken and inhuman these people are. The lack the basic ability to connect on a human level. It's raging unbridled narcissism, and it's not hyperbole to say that it might as well have been Donald Trump in that interview giving one of his many grievance spiels. It's literally the same thing. I won't go into all the various details, but Markle is a seriously damaged person.

This isn't to say the Royal family is fine, they are all shades of fucked up too. I do think they have a function in British society for the same reason Fwiffo Fwiffo lists, it's a stabilizing influence against the idiocy of popular democracy, but it's not like they are normal people.
Lots of Americans don't know what a constitutional monarchy is.

The word on the royal street via Lady C, is that they're going for a royal take down, an attempt to get the Queen to step-down and then the rival power house of Harry and Meghan take over from America. Totally bonkers, but I'm getting the pop corn out. It's been very entertaining so far, including Piers Morgan storming off-set and getting cancelled. That'll be the day.

The word on the royal street via Lady C, is that they're going for a royal take down, an attempt to get the Queen to step-down and then the rival power house of Harry and Meghan take over from America. Totally bonkers, but I'm getting the pop corn out. It's been very entertaining so far, including Piers Morgan storming off-set and getting cancelled. That'll be the day.
Well, that's one good thing to come out of it I suppose...That c*nt should have been canceled years ago.

Well, that's one good thing to come out of it I suppose...That c*nt should have been canceled years ago.
Indeed he should have. Apparently, allegedly, it was all staged for maximum effect. He'll be back. Never liked him, detest him, but this time he was right.

I've just read a transcript of the interview and this is spot-on. It's high (low?) level grift.

yes i'm sure that cancels everything out
Rambo, racist countries do not educate their ethnic minorities at their elite Universities.

Now, Britain certainly does have racists, too many, but it isn't a racist country whatever you think.

Do you know who Dr. James McCune Smith was? Look him up.

1615556621835.png

"Can you please paint The Artist Formerly Known As Prince having a fight with Prince Harry over who is least known as Prince now. In the background we can see the The Queen, and Queen (the band) also fighting over a similar thing."

A Hegelian case for a monarchy which at the same time makes a case for a republic as an act of mercy (dialectical twist?)

Last edited:
Who
The
Fuck
Cares?
Funny, there is probably some dude on one of the Royal forums wanting to discuss the intricate details of Royal bespoke suits and shoes getting a similar response.

Everyone from the Commonwealth should care in a distant sort of way whether they like constitutional monarchies or not. Diana unraveled but had the good fortune to die and was loved more by the world for it, so the Royal dirty laundry was less soiled. More dignified.

And then we have this horrid cunt.

Look, I'm all for a home grown ceremonial head of state and would just prefer the Queen to go out on a cleaner path. Once she takes a dirt nap many Commonwealth countries will seriously ending their link with their Queen. We don't even have to become republics because most republics are fucked up.

It's going to happen sooner than later and this side show is just garbage. The Duchess, the Ginger and the Royal Sprog coming your way right after Duck Dynasty.

Goddamn, She kept it together for sooo long and its a shame to go out like she died on the shitter.

Do you think I should get my Malaysian made-to-measure shoo guy to copy the patch like the one Prince Charles has on his Biggest Johnny Lobbs? Should I get it in Russian reindeer leather because they tell me it was the leather closest to the top of the sunken ship so it got less wet. Just like his but with 360 goiser. Deer penis skin on toe though. Of course, burnished with a walrus penis bone. HAF sole? LGBTQ+ last? Parisienne blue? Not Renoir blue but '65 Pontiac 2+2 hardtop Parisienne blue. Button Galway boot. All blind speed hooks.

Who
The
Fuck
Cares?

Funny, there is probably some dude on one of the Royal forums wanting to discuss the intricate details of Royal bespoke suits and shoes getting a similar response.

Everyone from the Commonwealth should care in a distant sort of way whether they like constitutional monarchies or not. Diana unraveled but had the good fortune to die and was loved more by the world for it, so the Royal dirty laundry was less soiled. More dignified.

And then we have this horrid cunt.

Look, I'm all for a home grown ceremonial head of state and would just prefer the Queen to go out on a cleaner path. Once she takes a dirt nap many Commonwealth countries will seriously ending their link with their Queen. We don't even have to become republics because most republics are fucked up.

It's going to happen sooner than later and this side show is just garbage. The Duchess, the Ginger and the Royal Sprog coming your way right after Duck Dynasty.

Goddamn, She kept it together for sooo long and its a shame to go out like she died on the shitter.

Do you think I should get my Malaysian made-to-measure shoo guy to copy the patch like the one Prince Charles has on his Biggest Johnny Lobbs? Should I get it in Russian reindeer leather because they tell me it was the leather closest to the top of the sunken ship so it got less wet. Just like his but with 360 goiser. Deer penis skin on toe though. Of course, burnished with a walrus penis bone. HAF sole? LGBTQ+ last? Parisienne blue? Not Renoir blue but '65 Pontiac 2+2 hardtop Parisienne blue. Button Galway boot. All blind speed hooks.

Who
The
Fuck
Cares?
The Commonwealth is worth building upon, especially as regards trade and human rights. Charles is too old to become a new king, it needs to go straight to William. Now there is the rub.

Diana was a victim, she was a mere girl when she was chosen to be the immaculate virgin bride. Looking at photos of her now there was a sternness to her appearance in her thirties. She wasn't a classical beauty at all. She became bitter, twisted and manipulative. Youtube videos show her interactions with her kids, at least in public, are not that warm.

The Sussex brand is on a mission to usurp and destroy. It's a rival power house now, built on privilege and it's connections to royalty, but for the American Woke market. No duties or noblesse oblige for them. It must feed off the Windsors to survive. It's a shallow as fuck vampire system. Biden endorsed too. Her feelings usurps the truth. Fame and celebrity giving status, more feelings and sensitivity than the masses. The Americans have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Their feelings is the ultimate truth and validation that they are the super human of our times.

The BBC were instructed by the Sussex brand's PR/marketing people not to use older and white male news readers to comment on the interview.

No mask. Strangely either people consciously are not mobbing her or she is not recognized. The latter I find highly unlikely in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom