News about HM The King and the monarchy

1618093259136.png

More drama.
Prince Charles and William had a meeting with Harry and The Daily Mail said they met him together out of ''fear''. Doubt that very much, I think it was more of a case of ensuring witnesses.

Looking good here in Wales yesterday, but I do hope he decides to rescind his ascent to the throne and passes it on straight to Prince William:

41955130-9488241-Prince_Charles_left_for_his_cottage_in_Llwynywermod_Wales_within-a-27_1618856...jpg

Prince Charles and William had a meeting with Harry and The Daily Mail said they met him together out of ''fear''. Doubt that very much, I think it was more of a case of ensuring witnesses.

Looking good here in Wales yesterday, but I do hope he decides to rescind his ascent to the throne and passes it on straight to Prince William:

If only because we would be spared of 3/4 of the remaining Commonwealth nations tossing him out as head of state. That and the environmentalists and sustainable planners who take up residence in the sycophant corner of the court.

They didn't walk side by side but it wasn't like there were a whole lot of people in the procession.

Unless you have a subscription, you'll miss the comment section which is outstanding:

He shouldn’t have called it The Truman Show and the zoo. The zoo conjures up images of monkeys and gorillas. Racial implications and all that.

I think it is more likely she was killed by the black nobility.

Other than the initial deception to get the interview, did he not just get her to speak the truth?
The point is the interview was arrived at through deceptive means and Princess Diana was manipulated and had her fears and paranoia confirmed which was part of the chain of events that led to her untimely death. Whilst the interview did deliver some information in the public interest and truth there in, I'm afraid the background of the interview is too toxic now. She was framed by the BBC, hook line and sinker.

The point is the interview was arrived at through deceptive means and Princess Diana was manipulated and had her fears and paranoia confirmed which was part of the chain of events that led to her untimely death. Whilst the interview did deliver some information in the public interest and truth there in, I'm afraid the background of the interview is too toxic now. She was framed by the BBC, hook line and sinker.
Yes. Her acceptance involved deception. But that deception allowed the true story to emerge. It produced news, which is what news providers are tasked wiith delivering.

What eventually happened was sad, but what do you expect when the wife of the next-in-line to the throne, who sees himself as a thinker, couldn't even get 'O' levels despite an elite private education?

What eventually happened was sad, but what do you expect when the wife of the next-in-line to the throne, who sees himself as a thinker, couldn't even get 'O' levels despite an elite private education?

To be fair, though, Charles probably neither needed nor wanted a philosopher for a wife - he wanted someone of good breeding stock who would bear an "heir and a spare", and she did so.

Charles never wanted to marry Diana - he wanted to marry Camilla Parker-Bowles but the family did not permit it at the time.

Whatever happened it drove poor Harry to drink one week's worth of alcohol every day. Although if he is going by standard NHS recommended alcohol intake that means he's almost teetotal compared to your typical Englishman.

He didn't apply himself did he? Either that, or they'd had already depleted the gene pool by that stage. Certainly Harry may have been an example of that, unless Major Hewitt was his dad.
Whatever happened it drove poor Harry to drink one week's worth of alcohol every day. Although if he is going by standard NHS recommended alcohol intake that means he's almost teetotal compared to your typical Englishman.
Real weakling. Just re-reading Alan Sillitoe's Saturday Night, Sunday Morning, back then the average working class Englishman would do double that on a Saturday night with added gins on top.

He didn't apply himself did he? Either that, or they'd had already depleted the gene pool by that stage. Certainly Harry may have been an example of that, unless Major Hewitt was his dad.

Real weakling. Just re-reading Alan Sillitoe's Saturday Night, Sunday Morning, back then the average working class Englishman would do double that on a Saturday night with added gins on top.
It 's Diana who failed the O Levels, not Charlie.

Regarding Harry's drinking, he boasts that he had a week's worth on one of tbe weekend days. He's not saying he drank that every day. In other words, he hardly drank at all.

It 's Diana who failed the O Levels, not Charlie.

Regarding Harry's drinking, he boasts that he had a week's worth on one of tbe weekend days. He's not saying he drank that every day. In other words, he hardly drank at all.
He's even weaker than I imagined!

I stand corrected, he did get 5 O Levels. That was better than me, I got 4 and a CSE Grade 1 which was acknowledged as O Level A-C standard.

Seems to me that naming your child after your grandmother's most private nickname is in really poor taste. I can't imagine this was welcome. Will 'Cabbage' be next? 'You Stupid Old Fuck' if it's a boy?

I was thinking she would have some name that reflected the black heritage in some manner of authenticity.

I was thinking she would have some name that reflected the black heritage in some manner of authenticity.
The Brit journalist, Julie Burchill, commented on that very principle and was then cancelled and sacked from her gig at The Telegraph:

I've cancelled my subscription and will have to give The Times ago.

Are you supposed to be looking as if you’re enjoying yourself?​

what are the odds this piece of shit will see even the slightest of consequences?
He has to have his day in court, or otherwise he comes across as someone with something to hide.

Innocent until proven guilty though.

We shouldn't be commenting too much, less we prejudice the case.

He has to have his day in court, or otherwise he comes across as someone with something to hide.

Innocent until proven guilty though.

We shouldn't be commenting too much, less we prejudice the case.
Yes god forbid we refer to the pedophile continually dodging authorities as a criminal before some British court laughably tosses the whole case out on the doctrine of “well the queen said so”

Yes god forbid we refer to the pedophile continually dodging authorities as a criminal before some British court laughably tosses the whole case out on the doctrine of “well the queen said so”
It's a better system than guilty until proven innocent is it not?

At this stage, he is innocent, but with a large and dark cloud looming over him.

It's a better system than guilty until proven innocent is it not?

At this stage, he is innocent, but with a large and dark cloud looming over him.

fauci is personally bankrolling Chinese bioterrorists, but oh lets be super careful about calling Andrew a pedophile.

I was cheered up this lockdown weekend to read that Camilla is the 10th favourite Brit Royal (I'm guessing amongst the great unwashed).

Not 13th or even 11th - but 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom