News about HM The King and the monarchy

No, not quite the same at all thank you very much.

and before you squawk about this they absolutely should throw that lady off of Big Ben.
Depending on your perspective it's probably worse.

That said, you're welcome to Randy Andy.

Good interview with Thomas Markle:

The rock that Meghan and Harry will perish on is the charities. So far the Archewell Foundation pays for the expenses and as Lady C has stated several times they giving very little in charity donations i.e. $25.00.

“During the attack on the Sussexes Thomas claimed he was being ’ghosted‘ by Meghan and has vowed to continue to publicly attack his daughter until she begins speaking to him again.

’I think Harry has abandoned the Queen, the royal family, the British people and the Army. He's abandoned them all,”

And what does any of this have to do with the royal family? Your daughter isn’t speaking to you. It’s a private family affair. Unless of course Thomas Markle suddenly became a royal.

And what does any of this have to do with the royal family? Your daughter isn’t speaking to you. It’s a private family affair. Unless of course Thomas Markle suddenly became a royal.

Exactly. He sounds like a pretty awful person and, to be frank, I can understand why his daughter doesn't want anything to do with him.

It's interesting that people who don't like Meghan (because they consider she's "woke" or that she led Harry astray, for example) are happy to listen to her dad publicly air his grievances - but if it was (for example) one of Kate's family, the same people would no doubt be horrified and roundly condemn the family member for being so uncouth to go on TV on multiple times to sell their stories about their now-royal daughter.

Thomas Markle comes across as a decent, but broken man. He was ghosted for a very petty reason of trying to give a better impression of himself to the media and he has every right to call out Meghan and Harry. They're at the level of patronizing charities with non-disclosure agreements and giving the princely sum of $25. Cheap and nasty mate.

A new witness against Prince Andrew:

"According to the new book 'Brothers and Wives: Inside the Private Lives of William, Kate, Harry, and Meghan,' written by Christopher Andersen, Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, didn't have to imagine how that might feel — she lived it. Among other tidbits, royals expert Andersen claims Prince Charles discussed the potential melanin levels of his future grandchildren over breakfast with his wife, Camilla."

If Prince Charles spoke to Camilla over breakfast, how was this recorded? Was the author there? Was Meghan there?

I have little time or tolerance for the royals and the Harry/ Meghan saga but by all accounts Thomas Markle is a pretty despicable character. He might have been a decent father once upon a time but his latter conduct, well, I'd rather be fatherless than have a character like him tbh.

I have little time or tolerance for the royals and the Harry/ Meghan saga but by all accounts Thomas Markle is a pretty despicable character. He might have been a decent father once upon a time but his latter conduct, well, I'd rather be fatherless than have a character like him tbh.
I've followed it from the beginning, and Thomas Markle got stomped on by those two rotters. His crime: trying to get a better public image of himself rather than the initial appearance which is overweight and unhealthy looking. Instead of helping him deal with the publicity and assisting him, Meghan and the Cuck, excommunicated him. It should have been done at the level of ''Listen dude, you've been manipulated by the tabloids and hacks, we appreciate what you were trying to do, but this is how you need to deal with it in the future...''

He has been cast out for aesthetics reasons. I can get that if it was auditioning for a pop video, but this was something different, or was it Meghan's eyes?

The Archewell Inc. Foundation has all the right-on, fluffy, wokist language, but it's a slush expense fund for them. Content for Spotify not delivered, Obama considers them too toxic to touch, getting charities to sign non-disclosure agreements and then giving $25 or thereabouts, according to Lady C and other sources.

Now, was Thomas Markle right to seek revenge? Well, his daughter seeks privacy, to sell that privacy to the highest bidder. So doesn't fall far from the tree now does it? Damn right he was his daughter is trying to destroy the British monarchy and let's not forget her infamous words ''We're one plane crash away from the Crown...'' That's who she is.

^^^That's your (extreme) take and let's just say we see things very differently.

That being said, It is a fiasco all around.

Well, his daughter seeks privacy, to sell that privacy to the highest bidder.

It's one thing for you to decide what information you want to release, and to whom you want to release it.
It's another thing entirely for people to peer over your walls, use telephoto lenses to photograph you and your family from great distances, try to eavesdrop on your conversations, follow you wherever you go, or pay people close to you to obtain information about you.

Do you not understand the difference between those two things?

The big question is, will they be brazen enough to suicide her as well? Under intense pressure, somehow she got hold of a shoelace...the video surveillance flickered off momentary, the guards fell asleep, a mysterious fog filled the room.

The big question is, will they be brazen enough to suicide her as well? Under intense pressure, somehow she got hold of a shoelace...the video surveillance flickered off momentary, the guards fell asleep, a mysterious fog filled the room.
i'm glad we're focusing on the important details

They ought to raze that cabin so HM isn't soiled or tainted by it.

VIPs invited to Balmoral. Haven't heard of that before.

But as I said, they should raze that cabin to the ground so the Crown's image isn't sullied.

Was just about to comment on that.
So obviously not the same location and the landscape and trees are all wrong, even if photos taken years apart.
confirmed by the BBC!

From grifting vulnerable princesses, covering for paedos, stealing and then losing murdered babies clothes, to lying by omission, framing and projecting the message, I wouldn't be surprised if they served up dog turd sandwiches in the BBC canteen. More than a whiff of the satanic and the dark about them.

They've got the same credibility as Clown News Network.

So obviously not the same location and the landscape and trees are all wrong, even if photos taken years apart.

From grifting vulnerable princesses, covering for paedos, stealing and then losing murdered babies clothes, to lying by omission, framing and projecting the message, I wouldn't be surprised if they served up dog turd sandwiches in the BBC canteen. More than a whiff of the satanic and the dark about them.

Even your favorite shitty tabloids agree it’s Balmoral, Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith .

Lol suck it monarchist!

Was I the only one who noticed the landscape at the back was completely different?

Angle is slightly different, which is why you'd see different trees. Seasons are also different and, as Grand Potentate Grand Potentate noted (in a sarcastic sense), the photos are taken years apart.

If you look at the walls, it's clearly the same cabin - plus, it's been confirmed that they visited the Balmoral estate. I assume Prince Andrew invited them to visit.

Can't believe she is 40 already

I still remember the day of her marriage my boss did his daily office phone voicemail greeting update: "Today is XXXX, the day of the Royal wedding, leave a message..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom