News You Can Lose

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Did you watch the interview? It reveals much about Springsteen and Obama.
i honestly don't give a shit about that. they're both absolute cunts. i'm just telling you the framing of the article means its got absolutely no credibility.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
i honestly don't give a shit about that. they're both absolute cunts. i'm just telling you the framing of the article means its got absolutely no credibility.
What have you got against The Boss?

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
How your Amsterdam taxi driver is running guns, drugs and just waiting for you to flash your Rolex watch in the back of the cab half-pissed:

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter

On the bus line that goes by one of the poorest neighbourhoods...no luxury to work from home for this lot.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Works for me. Hides my Jay Leno jaw.

I haven’t bleached my teeth in years, which has been nice. But I miss seeing people smile. I’m sure it must make dating weird, if you don’t see the persons lower face until things get serious.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I haven’t bleached my teeth in years, which has been nice. But I miss seeing people smile. I’m sure it must make dating weird, if you don’t see the persons lower face until things get serious.

It was better during the social bubble concept. Singles could pair with one household. You go on a date and that's it - marriage. One and done.

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
unimportant but i thought this was funny

1cad6f52ddf0d137e28da859a3d1878f8634bf37.jpg

Fwiffo

Supporter

”For me, though, the main draw of personal ads is simple: It allows for a dynamic of one passive partner and one active partner. I am a 31-year-old woman who is done approaching men. I spent my 20s on apps like Bumble, where the women are the only members allowed to initiate messages, channeling my inner #girlboss and messaging guys first. I’m done. I’m tired. I prefer a dating situation where I am the one who is approached.”

I thought you wanted equality in everything.

Top Bottom