News You Can Lose

Gwyneth Paltrow is now Jewish.
xLrs6g3.gif

People are rioting in Hong Kong over democracy. Some American send them a Skype and let them know its not all its cracked up to be.

You've kind of presented your own counterargument there. Democracy sucks, sure, but it obviously sucks less than the rest of forms of government.

I think that quote is attributed to Ben Franklin, no? I'm sure it was probably true back then, but now democracy just kinda sucks.

Apparently, the Secret Service has just completely given up on trying to keep crazies away from Obama. First a fruitcake with a knife gets all the way into the WH. Now its come out that a guy with a gun and a history of assault and battery charges got let on to an elevator with him. Fuck.

The pope is down with the homo's.

Predictably, American "conservative" Catholics are up in arms over this.

I doubt the pope is on board personally, probably more organizational pressure. Gotta keep the church hip.

I doubt the pope is on board personally, probably more organizational pressure. Gotta keep the church hip.
Actually, I think its the other way around. This pope has been surprisingly progressive and has publicly stated that he had little problem with gays.

The pope is down with the homo's.

Predictably, American "conservative" Catholics are up in arms over this.
Link? Typically he's just downplayed their sin as not being the worst thing around and not deserving center stage.

I must point out that the article uses the term immoral. Religion cares not about morals, it cares about holiness. To be correct, they'd have said unholy.

A Muslim terrorized some Canadians today

Just substitute *canadians* with whatever ethnic group you wish, including their own.

There was a stoning vid on het-LiveLeak today I didn't have the heart to post. They're the same kind of sociopaths that are posted in the street fight thread, worse actually, because they probably accused an innocent and kind woman.

A teenager in Washington state shot a few other teenagers at school today, then killed himself.

Team R won the midterms. Things are guaranteed to change now.

:wait::thinking::iseewhatyoudidthere:

Could change. TBH, though D and R are same wolves under different sheep skin, I prefer R in congress. Maybe it would prevent BO from taking too many unilateral executive orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom