News You Can Lose

Mo Farah was 'humiliated' by airline attendant, claims wife Tania

"Mo Farah was humiliated and sent to the back of the queue by an airline attendant before a flight in the United States, his wife has said.
Tania Farah said the Delta Airlines official 'yelled' at the four-time Olympic gold medallist and refused to believe he had a business class ticket."

Everyone gets yelled at by Delta. Hasn't she heard black lives don't matter here? Here you're just another black guy at the end of the queue.

Mo Farah was 'humiliated' by airline attendant, claims wife Tania

"Mo Farah was humiliated and sent to the back of the queue by an airline attendant before a flight in the United States, his wife has said.
Tania Farah said the Delta Airlines official 'yelled' at the four-time Olympic gold medallist and refused to believe he had a business class ticket."

Everyone gets yelled at by Delta. Hasn't she heard black lives don't matter here? Here you're just another black guy at the end of the queue.

Why wasn't he wearing his RL Offical Olympic track suit with medals dangling like all of the other wankers that returned home?

Bulgari billionaire wants to keep 'barbarians' away from Rome's Spanish steps

"Paolo Bulgari, the chairman of the luxury jewelry house and nephew of its founder, wants to make sure that doesn't happen again.

'Restorers have done a great and difficult job. The steps were coated with anything from coffee, wine, chewing gum,' he told the Italian daily La Repubblica earlier this month.

'But now I am worried. If we don't set strict rules, the steps will go back to being used as a camping site for barbarians,'"

Any of you chaps financing the other restoration projects in Rome? Tod's? Fendi?

What is wrong with you America? Even multicuturalism-loving Canadians want immigrants to assimilate more than you Americans do.

IMG_5813.jpg

This is, indeed, very odd. Is there even a mainstream culture in the Great White North? What is its biggest contribution to world civilization, maple syrup? OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Is there a mainstream culture in Canadia? Yes, much like the USA except knowing a touch more about the world so we don't look like dorks making maple sugar references.

Although the economy is solely based on the maple sugar standard. Three containers to the US dollar.

That hide of yours is not so thick, after all. . .

I am trying to encourage you to rise above such mundane attempts at funnies. You have more ability than that. I expect top, top slags about Canadia. I expect top, top jabs based on top, top desktop Intel gathering. Otherwise, what separates you from Leitmotif?

Nothing. At the end of the day, we are fellow tactless moros in this TOP TOP™ (pseudo-)Aryan forum.

there are no moros, only a moron who has yet been banned again. With him and his ChinaWingman gone, the pseudo-Aryanism has been defeated. Plus there is a clearer understanding of what is agreeable/disagreeable.

Kidlington Chinese tourists attracted by 'quiet houses'

"Residents were baffled by coaches of sightseers arriving in Kidlington, Oxfordshire and posing for photos in front gardens and against parked cars.
But a guide has now confirmed the tourists are attracted by the quiet houses and gardens."

By definition it's not quiet anymore when these monied hordes arrive. Perhaps something lost on them.

Farty walruses or Narwhals. Side story. Mr. Quassa once offered to sell me a 30-30 rifle. I asked where i could see it. He took me to where his boat was beached on shore. It was on the bottom of the boat. Under 3 inches of ice. Notorious drunk.
I lol'Ed at farty walrus

I reckon it was the Russians again or whichever nation wants to duel with us on arctic supremacy.

Top ISIS commander calls Donald Trump a maniac

I rather read this a veiled compliment - from one strong man to another.

Then it said top ISIS in Afghanistan and given their shambles there (how you get Taliban, Afghans, Coalition and Pakistanis all gunning for you is a stroke of suicide diplomacy) and it's like getting criticisized by the off brand Trump Hotel affiliate in Moldova.

Our Saudi chums and affiliates are collectively craping their pants at the thought of what Trump will unleash on them if they don't tow the line.

Whaddaya' expect? You don't think the people will merge their identity with a backward culture from the third world voluntarily do you? First it was the language they corrupted, then the MSM and now it's your daughters, sons and you. But you should take some comfort in the new laws on child marriage, oh how progressive and enlightened the Europeans are!

Club goers at 2am..

No one looks terribly drunk at 2am, reckon they should have interviewed at 3am. 2cats is a sausage fest with ten men to one middle aged woman. She must be smiling from getting reamed at the bar there. Either that or her ears are shot from the noise level. The "problem" solver looks too ignorant to put on a proper coat for late autumn. Not sure if the Asian is drunk or he's high on something (who carries a camera going out at night?). The only one who looks remotely drunk is the bloke with the bottle of water at the bottom.

Indigenous people call for their own business district

Or in Thruth's terms - the Indians. I believe in the 20th century this districting business was called building a ghetto.

I would suggest that an unsaid, underlying reason would be to actually consider this area an urban reserve which would then qualify for tax exemptions (GST, PST & income tax. Benefits of being able to live and work in the city but enjoy tax-exempt status

Won't I be harassed, stabbed and vomitted on as I make my way into this tax exempt area? I've heard Winnipeg can get quite bad.

Won't I be harassed, stabbed and vomitted on as I make my way into this tax exempt area? I've heard Winnipeg can get quite bad.

Probably. But why would you go there other than to each some Ojibway tacos and post the pics here?

Uber President quits - turmoil..

"We want to thank Jeff for his six months at the company and wish him all the best"

For a company desperate for positive press you might not want to thank departing staff and cite their tenure if it's in months. It looks like you're shaming them and vindictive. "Thank you for his time" is generic enough.

Sylvester Stallone sues greedy film studio

"Stallone says Demolition Man made at least $125m at the box office, and under his deal with the studio, he is entitled to at least 15% of that.

Stallone's legal papers say his representatives raised the issue of owed money with Warner Bros in 2014 but were told by the film company that they didn't have to pay him anything because Demolition Man had lost $66.9m.

He queried this, and in April 2015 the studio sent Stallone a cheque for $2.8m."

Obviously I'm in the wrong business because apparently you can just make up numbers in the movie business. The 2015 payout assumes a gross of $15.8m. I could have hoarded that money in a fixed income investment until I pay it out 20 years later.

Indigenous people call for their own business district

Or in Thruth's terms - the Indians. I believe in the 20th century this districting business was called building a ghetto.

What used to be Red Indians?

There is a China Spadina for the Chinese. So why not a Red Indian district? You might need to keep them off the grog though. With the Chinese gambling is the weakness.

It's the Orangemen I feel sorry for now. They used to own Toronto.

What used to be Red Indians?

There is a China Spadina for the Chinese. So why not a Red Indian district? You might need to keep them off the grog though. With the Chinese gambling is the weakness.

It's the Orangemen I feel sorry for now. They used to own Toronto.

All civilised intelligentsia in the country call them First Nations people now to recognise they were here before us immigrants took over. It also paints a target of people and defines qualification rules for those whom we must grieve for past racial prejudices and atrocities. Collective guilt. To make amends they get free tax on booze(?) and definitely cigarettes and a whole lot of social welfare.

All civilised intelligentsia in the country call them First Nations people now to recognise they were here before us immigrants took over. It also paints a target of people and defines qualification rules for those whom we must grieve for past racial prejudices and atrocities. Collective guilt. To make amends they get free tax on booze(?) and definitely cigarettes and a whole lot of social welfare.

Look man, the NFL is like racist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom