News You Can Lose

Who gives a shit about George and Anal?

Exactly. Bang on. Who give a fuck about them. He is sucking dick in public bathrooms and she is licking Ellen Degenerate's pussy while scientists from the subcontinent genetically engineer their twin children of the corn.

Exactly. Bang on. Who give a fuck about them. He is sucking dick in public bathrooms and she is licking Ellen Degenerate's pussy while scientists from the subcontinent genetically engineer their twin children of the corn.

What are you smoking tonight?

Amal's Lebanese. She's not Indian. She's not Priyanka Chopra.

And I don't remember any stories about Clooney other than he's an alpha male.

Stop lamenting. You are married to the bottle & George & Amal pulled a celebrity IVF-engineered-twins-boy-girl-combo. Big fucking deal

I just went to an alumni reunion dinner and some Asian bloke said he had twins after another boy with some blonde in the same graduation year so I'm quite aware what the low five digits will do.

Get with the program. All the best IVF scientists are on the subcontinent. Clear your head and forget his perfect hair and her being your preferred shade of beige and see them for the hypocrites they are.

George is your generation's Rock Hudson. You just don't realize it yet

Get with the program. All the best IVF scientists are on the subcontinent.

That's not what I read. I read they were cheap at accounting, programming, hair transplants and IVF but I shouldn't go there.

her being your preferred shade of beige

Huh? Are you saying you have me figured out? I'm born in Canada. I'm open to Baskin Robbins and all 31 flavours.

That's not what I read. I read they were cheap at accounting, programming, hair transplants and IVF but I shouldn't go there.

Huh? Are you saying you have me figured out? I'm born in Canada. I'm open to Baskin Robbins and all 31 flavours.

Dude. I base it on your slathering over Persians and Lebs in the past. You are an open book. Don't make me go back in the annals of DW and bring those posts back to life

Dude. I base it on your slathering over Persians and Lebs in the past. You are an open book. Don't make me go back in the annals of DW and bring those posts back to life

Are you judging?

No, she is aging well. Many women do. But you like the pashmina wearers who age poorly.

Huh? The pashmina wearer is younger than me.

Are you talking about the Romanian woman?

Huh? The pashmina wearer is younger than me.

Are you talking about the Romanian woman?

Not a specific woman. A specific type. You are always referring to Persians and women from the subcontinent. THEY DO NOT AGE WELL

Not a specific woman. A specific type. You are always referring to Persians and women from the subcontinent. THEY DO NOT AGE WELL

Are you going to refer me to oriental women?

Nope. Chase whatever you want. It will be a while before you have to start having dates with 50+ y.o. Ones

I got an e-mail during the holiday weekend from a 60 year old wanting to get into a place I was a member of.

2017717-mice1.jpg-resize_then_crop-_frame_bg_color_FFF-h_1365-gravity_center-q_70-preserve_ratio_true-w_2048_.jpg

I don't see what the issue is. Mice have to eat too.

I've seen roaches and mice at restaurants and raccoons stalking me whilst I'm having a smoke.

http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2017/07/video-captures-mice-munching-pastries-toronto-bakery/

She's deathly skinny in a boyish kind of way. Alpha male? Don't you mean he's a complete and cowardly idiot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom