News You Can Lose

I'm married to a black woman and she thinks BLM is a crock of bullshit. I believe her 100%.

Booker T Washington figured this out a century ago.

View attachment 36832
Even the legacy of MLK they're trying to trample all over.

If BLM was a serious outfit they would be focused on the gang culture of violence in the inner cities of America. Instead of race baiting for cheap clicks and $80 million slush funds from corporations who should of done their due diligence before donating to a race hustling get-rich-quick scheme.

I watched an interview from 2015 with Ali Campbell from UB40 and he says to the American interviewer he doesn't understand the backwards steps the USA is taking in trying to create a hyper-racialized society based on perceived grudges. He cited growing-up in Birmingham in the UK in the late 70s and whilst there was racism and police brutality, the kids were all in school together and all got along. And that's how UB40 was formed a multi-racial band.

That generation had resolved racial conflict, and that's pretty much how I saw and experienced it in the 1980s. No racism in my school or town.

And the recent report in the UK, shows that Britain is successful multi-racial society and rather than race it is class and whether you are born in inner cities regardless of race, are the main factors in impacting poor life and job outcomes.

you're definitely the person i go to in an effort to find out how the "normal black folk" feel about things...
It's an industry now, with no substance to it. Do you think MM would be seen dead in a Chicago suburb, or Oprah do a show on the recent massacres in the Tigray region of Ethiopia? Of course not. They'd rather do something with Colin Kaepernick with him complaining how hard done to he's been, marginalized and suffered racism all his life. Especially when he sat on the bench for 4 years getting millions of dollars a year. You see, celebrities feel more pain then the plebs and we need to show the appropriate level of deference.

And as you see with BLM, it looks like a big ponzi scheme for those at the top. The chapters at street level are just there to get the donations in.

I don't know about you equating blacks in Brixton to Chicago. But if you're looking for blacks who are still working in menial jobs where different waves of immigrants have come and moved up on top of them then it would be the south.

Plenty of blacks still cleaning hotel rooms and offices, parking cars and shuttle bus drivers. And I don't mean the ones fresh off the boat from Ghana or Nigeria either.

I don't know about you equating blacks in Brixton to Chicago. But if you're looking for blacks who are still working in menial jobs where different waves of immigrants have come and moved up on top of them then it would be the south.

Plenty of blacks still cleaning hotel rooms and offices, parking cars and shuttle bus drivers. And I don't mean the ones fresh off the boat from Ghana or Nigeria either.
I didn't compare Brixton to Chicago.

Plenty of black people too earning tens of millions a year in America. Also plenty of white people and all in-between in dead-end jobs and no jobs at all.

There's many reasons why people may ''still be cleaning hotel rooms and offices...'' over here it's mainly done by immigrants from the third world. But the prime one might be lack of (internationally) recognized credentials and qualifications. Rather than race.

So who would you have clean hotel rooms? It's a job, someone has to do it.

Should it be worker brigades, or by a draft? How do you pick someone for that job other than you advertise and that person turns up for the interview?

Even the legacy of MLK they're trying to trample all over.

If BLM was a serious outfit they would be focused on the gang culture of violence in the inner cities of America. Instead of race baiting for cheap clicks and $80 million slush funds from corporations who should of done their due diligence before donating to a race hustling get-rich-quick scheme.

I watched an interview from 2015 with Ali Campbell from UB40 and he says to the American interviewer he doesn't understand the backwards steps the USA is taking in trying to create a hyper-racialized society based on perceived grudges. He cited growing-up in Birmingham in the UK in the late 70s and whilst there was racism and police brutality, the kids were all in school together and all got along. And that's how UB40 was formed a multi-racial band.

That generation had resolved racial conflict, and that's pretty much how I saw and experienced it in the 1980s. No racism in my school or town.

And the recent report in the UK, shows that Britain is successful multi-racial society and rather than race it is class and whether you are born in inner cities regardless of race, are the main factors in impacting poor life and job outcomes.

It's an industry now, with no substance to it. Do you think MM would be seen dead in a Chicago suburb, or Oprah do a show on the recent massacres in the Tigray region of Ethiopia? Of course not. They'd rather do something with Colin Kaepernick with him complaining how hard done to he's been, marginalized and suffered racism all his life. Especially when he sat on the bench for 4 years getting millions of dollars a year. You see, celebrities feel more pain then the plebs and we need to show the appropriate level of deference.

And as you see with BLM, it looks like a big ponzi scheme for those at the top. The chapters at street level are just there to get the donations in.
Identity politics will destroy the Left. It's already doing so in the UK. The poor black woman has more in common with the poor white man than she does with the Oprah Winfrey's of the world. This should not need to be pointed out.

Identity politics will destroy the Left.
it already has in so much as the supposed leftists can't get out of their own way to get things done. a leftist space i visit sometimes online had an argument over if it was necessary to spoiler pictures of animal flesh so as not to offend the vegan membership.

This is the stupidest shit. Who gives a fuck what color the voice actor was thirty years ago?

210413-macaulay-culkin-brenda-song-ew-704p_571114ad5c66de4ce1cf2c7570f8ac01.fit-1520w.jpg

Is MacCauly Culkin still smaller than his Asian girlfriend?

Apparently they are having half breeds so he is entitled to making Asian jokes. By that account if a stand up comic adopts one of every colour he or she can make whatever jokes they want.

interesting the way she framed it as investing in "themselves and their community" then just jumped over the fact that she bolted her community the first chance she got. also completely avoided the marxist critique. these people are such frauds.

interesting the way she framed it as investing in "themselves and their community" then just jumped over the fact that she bolted her community the first chance she got. also completely avoided the marxist critique. these people are such frauds.
She's buying a place in Barbados too, she'll be getting residency to avoid income tax.

Nature can be vicious.
The Southern African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds said in a statement that it suspects a bees' nest was disturbed in the area. While penguins have been stung by bees before, the foundation said it had not seen an incident on this scale.
Fucked around and found out

"Jennie is a lesbian woman. She says she is only sexually attracted to women who are biologically female and have vaginas. She therefore only has sex and relationships with women who are biologically female.

Jennie doesn't think this should be controversial, but not everyone agrees. She has been described as transphobic, a genital fetishist, a pervert and a 'terf' - a trans exclusionary radical feminist."

That's an extreme way to getting some.

This is worth watching, the Breitbart article less so:

Springsteen is a plastic surgery addict. No working man sensibility there. But on his Broadway show he did admit it was all an act and now it shows.

And Obama is revealing, charismatic as ever, but behind the white veneers of his teeth, he has some issues. His position: Springsteen's fans in the 70s/80s were white and racist.

I've seen Springsteen live a couple of times and the stage act with Clarence Clemons was indeed one of not so much reconciliation, but rapport and they use to kiss each other on the mouth. And that use to get rapturous cheers.

To say that Springsteen's fans were racist in disingenuous. Certainly in the UK, and our view of the USA, by the mid-80s onwards we had a feeling that the race issue was resolved and we were moving in the right direction as the Civil Rights movement of the 60s had delivered equality, or near as damn it.

Now we live in a strange world were everything post 2015 is irredeemably racist and race issues are hyper-sensitized to a point were apartheid is being reintroduced. And Obama, I'm sad to say, seems to be a part of this and that interview reveals he has unresolved issues from his past.

Clarence Clemons was an integral member of the E-Street Band and if he walked into a bar, I would expect he would be treated with respect and not called a n****r certainly in the 1980s.

Obama makes an assumption that Springsteen's audience was white (so what?) and racist and Springsteen agrees.

Last edited:
This is worth watching, the Breitbart article less so:

Springsteen is a plastic surgery addict. No working man sensibility there. But on his Broadway show he did admit it was all an act and now it shows.

And Obama is revealing, charismatic as ever, but behind the white veneers of his teeth, he has some issues. His position: Springsteen's fans in the 70s/80s were white and racist.

I've seen Springsteen live a couple of times and the stage act with Clarence Clemons was indeed one of not so much reconciliation, but rapport and they use to kiss each other on the mouth. And that use to get rapturous cheers.

To say that Springsteen's fans were racist in disingenuous. Certainly in the UK, and our view of the USA, by the mid-80s onwards we had a feeling that the race issue was resolved and we were moving in the right direction as the Civil Rights movement of the 60s had delivered equality, or near as damn it.

Now we live in a strange world were everything post 2015 is irredeemably racist and race issues are hyper-sensitized to a point were apartheid is being reintroduced. And Obama, I'm sad to say, seems to be a part of this and that interview reveals he has unresolved issues from his past.

Clarence Clemons was an integral member of the E-Street Band and if he walked into a bar, I would expect he would be treated with respect and not called a n****r certainly in the 1980s.

Obama makes an assumption that Springsteen's audience was white (so what?) and racist and Springsteen agrees.
i'm sorry "the far-left CBS sunday morning show"??? i know you don't watch these shows but even the mere idea that ANY program airing on CBS would even be slightly left leaning is a complete joke.

i'm sorry "the far-left CBS sunday morning show"??? i know you don't watch these shows but even the mere idea that ANY program airing on CBS would even be slightly left leaning is a complete joke.
Did you watch the interview? It reveals much about Springsteen and Obama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom