NFL 2018

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Crazy is right.

I've been a Vikings man since Bud Grant but my first thought was the fix is in so the dream of the Vikings playing in the Super Bowl in their home stadium is still in play.

It's never happened ever.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I read an article this past weekend that this season the ratings for the NFL dipped 10 percent. The season before that (2016-2017) it dipped 8 percent. It's now a persistent decline. The 18-49 male crowd used to follow the NFL at something like 70 percent and now it's at 51 percent.

Hurray for the Super Bowl - one of the last events that unites us all.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
eagles sticking it to the pats at the half
I'm waiting till the 4th quarter. So many teams since the Falcons at the Super Bowl last year don't play to the whistle and think going in with a double digit lead to the Patriots in the final quarter is a cakewalk.

Mind you I'd be happy if someone stops the Patriots and Brady coronation.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Anyone watch any of the games this week?

Dallas look impotent. I have no idea how the Browns came back against the Steelers. I thought that was a done deal. The Giants look marginally but not really all that better. Bills look horrendous. I guess this is what happens when you blow up the team and hope for something better but end up with worse. I feel sorry for LeSean McCoy.

InstaHate

Ratings
Mayfield enters the game with less than a minute left in the half and promptly gets Cleveland on the board. IF he leads this comeback, it could be a legendary start to something good.

But it’s Cleveland, so Mayfield is gonna be amazing, get the Browns to the playoffs, and then get stabbed in kidneys by a pimp he pisses off.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Mayfield enters the game with less than a minute left in the half and promptly gets Cleveland on the board. IF he leads this comeback, it could be a legendary start to something good.

But it’s Cleveland, so Mayfield is gonna be amazing, get the Browns to the playoffs, and then get stabbed in kidneys by a pimp he pisses off.
Oh, my, MayfieldMoments™ for the Browns. So good. ManzielMangles™ for the Alouettes when he starts on Friday. So bad.

BTW,

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 9.26.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 9.25.55 PM.png

Top Bottom