NFL 2018

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I don't know if the Redskins are good or the Packers are bad. I will go with the Packers are bad since they struggled to beat the Bears.

InstaHate

Ratings
I’m really hoping Peterson has himself a pro-bowl season. He’s not winning a championship, but he’s definitely a HOFer and a comeback season and maybe a second successful season with the Redskins would make for a nice narrative.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Another call against crushing the QB with their body weight on a tackle. I guess they should just push them down with one hand now. Or do flag football.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
The Lions? I agree. They looked horrible in their first game. That's why I was surprised even they beat the Patriots. I reckon Brady screamed "Do your f*#(ing job" - to paraphrase his coach.
no the pats. they look awful. josh gordon isn't going to solve their defensive issues.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I thought this Saints and Giants game would be higher scoring than this. 4 red zone trips and Brees' offence notches 4 FGs.

Finally a TD in the 3rd quarter.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I heard on the radio the Monday Night Football game was 9-1 Rams versus 9-1 Chiefs. The news reporter said it lived up to its billing. 54-51? Both teams don't have a defence? It must have been a sad night for defence coordinators.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
I heard on the radio the Monday Night Football game was 9-1 Rams versus 9-1 Chiefs. The news reporter said it lived up to its billing. 54-51? Both teams don't have a defence? It must have been a sad night for defence coordinators.
But it was an exciting game for the fans and the biggest game ever in Monday Night Football history. Most TD passes by 1 quarterback. Highest aggregate score and I am sure I am missing a lot more. Two QB's throwing for over 400 yards.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
But it was an exciting game for the fans and the biggest game ever in Monday Night Football history. Most TD passes by 1 quarterback. Highest aggregate score and I am sure I am missing a lot more. Two QB's throwing for over 400 yards.
Biggest game for offence.

Apparently Brees is the number one MVP candidate.

Top Bottom