NFL 2019

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
Really surprised the Bills beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day.
im not. they've been playing like shit. any team that gets blown out by the jets is bound to be a loser on the big stage.

Fwiffo

Supporter
im not. they've been playing like shit. any team that gets blown out by the jets is bound to be a loser on the big stage.
Perhaps I'm more surprised the Bills are actually a competent team.

Fwiffo

Supporter
49ers at Ravens was one of the few good games I've watched this season.

Pretty even match up although if people think being compared to Michael Vick is a good thing they should think twice.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Eli Manning's final game for the Giants - spent on the sidelines watching a 4th quarter meltdown by the Giants.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I think so. Theyve got a pretty good team and plays to the pats weaknesses
They said Patriots are playing in Wildcard for the first time in 20 years or something. I swore they took the worst route last year but they had a home game in the divisional playoffs.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Patriots out. No last minute Tom Brady magic (aka defence lapse/coaching error).

I read a headline that it was the first time in a decade that the Patriots were paying in wild card weekend. I thought that was too long. I remember them being beaten. Then I realised it was Joe Flacco's Ravens in 2009 which is a decade but seems like a few years ago to an old git like me.

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
The Texans game last night was exciting, I am glad they won in OT.

Pats did not play well last night, obvious from the start

Fwiffo

Supporter
I still don't get how two teams in AFC East with double digit wins get slotted into the wild card and the Eagles with their record get to host a game.

I mean I do understand it but if you look at the records it doesn't make any sense.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Saints are out too. Astonishing.

Carson Wentz doesn't even make it through a quarter of playoff football.

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Interesting moves by both parties since McCarthy declined a few other coach gigs previously, there is a lot of pressure on his shoulders to carry the Cowboys into the playoffs.

I wonder Josh McDaniels' second stint as a head coach will land him

Fwiffo

Supporter
Interesting moves by both parties since McCarthy declined a few other coach gigs previously, there is a lot of pressure on his shoulders to carry the Cowboys into the playoffs.

I wonder Josh McDaniels' second stint as a head coach will land him
It's the Cowboys. I'm pretty Jerry Jones isn't hiring him to just carry them into the playoffs. Super Bowl or bust. The man even slept over at Jerry's place.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
Is it me or does Matt Rhule sound like Sam Kinison? Or a sped-up Rush Limbaugh?

Fwiffo

Supporter
I thought the Chiefs were Superbowl favourites. This is a horrible score line at the half.

Top Bottom