NFL 2023

Uh...Who is Josh Norman of the Washington Redskins.

He's a corner back who used to be on a Super Bowl challenger known as the Panthers.

Why is he being compared to a receiver? Was he ever a Deion Sanders?

He's a corner back who used to be on a Super Bowl challenger known as the Panthers.

Why is he being compared to a receiver? Was he ever a Deion Sanders?
I was not comparing them. I was merely pointing out that Josh Norman is probably less stessed out now if Odel Beckham is out for some time. Norman doesn't have to worry about getting burned by Beckham in the two division games that they have to play. I always feel nervous when Norman is on Beckham. Not sure how bad the injury is though.

Ugh what? I need doghouse and someone who is affiliated with Jersey and the Jewish family to weigh in.

Josh Norman was like Darrell Revis. He'll fade. Odell Beckham was like Percy Harvin. He faded.

You made it out like it was Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice.

Ugh what? I need doghouse and someone who is affiliated with Jersey and the Jewish family to weigh in.

Josh Norman was like Darrell Revis. He'll fade. Odell Beckham was like Percy Harvin. He faded.

You made it out like it was Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice.
Wow. I don't know how you got that impression.
I just put myself in Norman's shoes and thought how it would feel knowing that you don't have to cover a guy who embarrasses you twice a season. Josh Norman was never like Darrell Revis, not even close. Odell Beckham still has some good years left. I am Redskins fan by the way.

Wasn't he paid like Revis when he came over from Carolina? I remember it was a big price tag.

Anyone watching the season opener tonight? I'd rather not watch the Patriots but they won last year so I reckon that's why they are kicking off the season. Is the KC offence supposed to be credible? Because I can't see them winning a slug fest with Bill Belichick's men.

Oh wait, they play in Foxborough. Okay, Patriots win.

These 11 QBs are confirmed/ possible Wk 1 starters: Bortles, Tolzien, Peterman, Goff, Savage, McCown, Glennon, Cutler, Kizer, Siemian, Hoyer

....and 15 years ago, these guys would be competing to be a ball boy. I actually saw two Bortles games last year. How is he still playing!?

That scoreline was unexpected. I went to bed thinking the Patriots and Chiefs would trade scores and Patriots would end up on top.

Gronkowski is either rusty or ineffective. Definitely not the lethal duo with Brady as before. Some key injuries on both defences after this game. Pyrrhic victory or the Chiefs have what it takes to emerge out of the AFC this year? Still too early to tell. God, Alex Smith takes so many plays to drive from one end of the field to another.

My choices are Jets at Bills, Cardinals at Lions, Steelers at Browns...hmm... okay I have to watch a few "home" games so I'll go with Bills.

Switched to the Cardinals-Lions game. Apparently a touchdown is the result of a Herculean effort that manifests itself once or twice a game - for both sides.

0-0 for Seahawks at Packers. Seahawks defence looks a lot better. Packers defence is either better or Seahawks offence is horrible.

Packers finally pulled through. Seahawks offence needs some rethinking. Eddie Lacey is well..Eddie Lacey.

Cowboys look like themselves last year. Great movement with the occasional choke up in the red zone. Giants defence looks stout but the Giants offence barely got more first downs than Cowboys field goals and TDs. Another wasted year for Eli Manning?

What happened to Bridgewater? Oh wait, he's injured. That's why Sam Bradford is starting for the Vikings. It's Drew Brees - still remember him when Flutie's performance benched him at the Chargers.

Bills/Panthers, Vikings/Steelers or Patriots/Saints...hmm... okay I'll go with Bills/Panthers

Wow, this fullback with the Vikings had to look up Jerome Bettis on Youtube to figure out who The Bus is?

I was watching the Cowboys take on the Broncos. Rain delay now. Broncos look pretty good. Some veterans added like Charles at RB.

Jets and Raiders still fairly competitive.

The Giants look really bad this year. Two games in a row it seems like there's no hope nor hunger on both sides of the ball.

Okay that Lions offence is not as good as I thought. Either that or the Falcons defence improved but I doubt it.

Quin jumped the route by Julio Jones and got a TD from his interception. Matt Ryan needs to stop heaving it up there for Jones like he's Calvin Johnson or he's going to get burned again.

Lions catching up because Falcons are wasteful but hey this is the team that blew a multi TD lead in the second half of the Super Bowl.

Lions second INT. Matt Ryan's just not lucky against this surging Lions momentum.

Falcons receivers just coughing it up and making Ryan's stats look bad.

Lions offense - 1 TD, 4 FGs. Yeah, even if you keep intercepting someone, you need to do more than that.

nope. honestly i don't watch football any longer. once the concussion crisis started a few years ago i checked out. in 20 years the sport will be dead as we know it. maybe sooner.

The sport is dying? I'm not going to be able to watch it with my kids?

I stopped following religiously two years ago, but that's because everyone I knew was retiring. It's not worth learning running back names anymore because in three or four years they disappear except the handful who made it past age 30. Somehow they are able to hang around.

How do the Bengals make the Packers look so bad? Packers never addressed their lack of a running game. And all the pressure is on Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom