NFL 2023

What a crazy end to that game

I feel bad for Brees. I think it's his last year with the Saints. I was harsh on him when he couldn't beat Flutie for the starting job with the Chargers but he's done well since then.

Crazy is right.

I've been a Vikings man since Bud Grant but my first thought was the fix is in so the dream of the Vikings playing in the Super Bowl in their home stadium is still in play.

It's never happened ever.

I forgot the Super Bowl was in Minnesota this year. Good point.

Did Joe Montana fumble this much? I swear Bortles fumbles every game.

And I can now choose an NFC side to cheer for because the last thing I want to see is yet another Tom Brady coronation.

What happened to Minnesota? Case Keenum looks worse than Bortles.

I read an article this past weekend that this season the ratings for the NFL dipped 10 percent. The season before that (2016-2017) it dipped 8 percent. It's now a persistent decline. The 18-49 male crowd used to follow the NFL at something like 70 percent and now it's at 51 percent.

Hurray for the Super Bowl - one of the last events that unites us all.

eagles sticking it to the pats at the half

I'm waiting till the 4th quarter. So many teams since the Falcons at the Super Bowl last year don't play to the whistle and think going in with a double digit lead to the Patriots in the final quarter is a cakewalk.

Mind you I'd be happy if someone stops the Patriots and Brady coronation.

That was in control on reception Collinsworth. Stop doubting the TD.

huge fumble there

This is the key to defeating the Patriots -
threaten the quarterback. Brady's ego is too big and he won't go down voluntarily but he's absolutely immobile once the pocket breaks down.

What did Tomlin not see in James Harrison that Belichick sees that he gets so much more playing time on the Patriots?

Saw highlights of the Philadelphia parade. I wonder what the Eagles will do with Nick Foles.

Anyone watch any of the games this week?

Dallas look impotent. I have no idea how the Browns came back against the Steelers. I thought that was a done deal. The Giants look marginally but not really all that better. Bills look horrendous. I guess this is what happens when you blow up the team and hope for something better but end up with worse. I feel sorry for LeSean McCoy.

There goes Aaron Rodgers. Injured behind that porous offensive line.

not looking too hot there with kizer in.

I don’t think they are coming back. You know you did not plan to use your backup when you get your backup quarterback from Cleveland.

I don’t think they are coming back. You know you did not plan to use your backup when you get your backup quarterback from Cleveland.
arron rodgers is a fucking miracle worker. i have no idea how they won that game.

arron rodgers is a fucking miracle worker. i have no idea how they won that game.

Wow - the Bears blew it. They had them on the ropes. I've never even heard of the Chicago QB. I didn't know he took over for Cutler.

Is that a woman doing play by play on Monday night football?

Either the Detroit defence is making this rookie quarterback look amazing or Stafford is being Stafford.

Mayfield enters the game with less than a minute left in the half and promptly gets Cleveland on the board. IF he leads this comeback, it could be a legendary start to something good.

But it’s Cleveland, so Mayfield is gonna be amazing, get the Browns to the playoffs, and then get stabbed in kidneys by a pimp he pisses off.

Mayfield enters the game with less than a minute left in the half and promptly gets Cleveland on the board. IF he leads this comeback, it could be a legendary start to something good.

But it’s Cleveland, so Mayfield is gonna be amazing, get the Browns to the playoffs, and then get stabbed in kidneys by a pimp he pisses off.

Oh, my, MayfieldMoments™ for the Browns. So good. ManzielMangles™ for the Alouettes when he starts on Friday. So bad.

BTW,

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 9.26.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 9.25.55 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom