NFL 2023

I never know if it is almost time for Jerry Jones but hinging that one final ring on Dak Prescott is a bit foolhardy.

Potentially, all names are at risk of future thought crimes. I wouldn't take the risk and follow Shakespeare's example (aIthough I wouldn't draw attention to the fact) and call them As You Like It.

Given stores were boycotting selling their wares it was inevitable. I wonder if there is a restructuring write off for all the production of Redskins stuff. I'm racist so I deserve a one time tax break restructuring.

Indeed. Curious how they go with new name.
i loved how in the response they listed "sponsors" as the first reason for changing. they might have well said "hey if it wasn't for these big moneyed interests we never would have done this"

i loved how in the response they listed "sponsors" as the first reason for changing. they might have well said "hey if it wasn't for these big moneyed interests we never would have done this"
Obviously. We are talking about the NFL here, of which Dan Snyder is basically the pinnacle of the stereotype.

Obviously. We are talking about the NFL here, of which Dan Snyder is basically the pinnacle of the stereotype.
of course. but you would think by now, with EVERYTHING going on, he would have the common sense to at least pretend.

have to kind of admire how little he gives a shit about anyone but himself or how much money he's making.

Vikings were a vicious bunch, raping, pillaging and killing all along the coast of northern England. Cancel em..

...and don't get me going about the Rangers....

Vikings were a vicious bunch, raping, pillaging and killing all along the coast of northern England. Cancel em..

...and don't get me going about the Rangers....

To the Scandinavians they were noble savages. Does that mean an aboriginal owner can keep the Redskin name?

To the Scandinavians they were noble savages. Does that mean an aboriginal owner can keep the Redskin name?

No, the Navajo Nation has suggested Code Talkers. Swamp Things might be appropriate for a number of reasons.

I was listening to a Victor Hanson podcast and according to his sources Kaepernick antics cost 10% of the NFL audience. So they've played him and gave him the chance to get back in the team as a player, but he wasn't anywhere remotely good enough and so they could wangle him out to Disney. He hasn't played a professional game since 2016.

The managers of some the teams got the players together and said that the sport is 74% black players and most of them are multimillionaires and so the time to pretend they were oppressed and living under Jim Crow was not really something they should be virtue signalling about.

The playing of the black national anthem going forward does appear to be another retrograde step. I cannot see how in a multicultural society like America, where races are increasingly mixed by marriages, etc, how any attempt to re-organize society purely on the grounds of race can work. It must ultimately fail. It will be interesting to see what this latest stunt does to the viewing and attendance of NFL games.

Most would agree, that we where practically invited and welcomed as liberators.

Danegeld was raised to keep you longboat sailing, horned helmet wearing crazy fuckers away.

We want our money back....and no, we wont accept Lurpak and Carlsberg as substitute.

I was listening to a Victor Hanson podcast and according to his sources Kaepernick antics cost 10% of the NFL audience. So they've played him and gave him the chance to get back in the team as a player, but he wasn't anywhere remotely good enough and so they could wangle him out to Disney. He hasn't played a professional game since 2016.

Am I the only one who remembers he was benched?

No, you are not the only one, Salaryman.

I don't know why you keep calling me that. One day I'm going to leave corporate life and follow the footsteps of someone who went on to do something inspiring like Bill Morneau.

I don't know why you keep calling me that. One day I'm going to leave corporate life and follow the footsteps of someone who went on to do something inspiring like Bill Morneau.

It is out of love Fwiffo otherwise I would not say anything. But seriously, you are the closest thing to a salaryman there is around here: nothing but work, drinking, dreams of work in the few snatches of sleep you catch, hookers and blow. Well, maybe not the blow. You don't drive unless you have to. I am sure you are a frotter and a bogger. You never comment on your outfits as they are self-described industry-standard just like salarymen wear. Well put together mind but rumpled in the wee hours of the morning when you uber to your temporary digs. You opine about your station in life based on your relative progress on the upwards and onwards seniority list. Salarymen don't want to be left behind in the group promotions. I was not all STEM in uni as on the side I studied social theory and its application to Japanese work and life culture there compared to here. It just didn't pay so I left it behind to do inspiring and far better compensated work.

Sorry, but Morneau is doing nothing inspiring and is a complete sack of shit. don't forget he invited one of the Kielburger fucks (Craig I think) from the WE charity to be a special budget advisor for youth. You remember the 2017 budget that killed income splitting for couples. Well you probably don't because you didn't take advantage of it. It was also the first year that Justin's favourite charity, WE, got their first sole-sourced Fed contract.

Am I the only one who remembers he was benched?

That was the word I was searching for, but being a non-sporty sort, I was grasping at a word I hadn't been acquainted with for many, many years.

But seriously, you are the closest thing to a salaryman there is around here: nothing but work, drinking, dreams of work in the few snatches of sleep you catch, hookers and blow.

You say that, like it's a bad thing....

Hopefully it's going to be something juicy and not some disappointing pc crap.

It might be about Alex Santos and Richard Mann getting fired because of some HR issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom