NFL 2023

Thursday night football featured the Browns? In which alternate broadcast universe was that supposed to be a ratings draw?

I don't know if the Redskins are good or the Packers are bad. I will go with the Packers are bad since they struggled to beat the Bears.

I think this commentator has it right. Alex Smith. Adrian Peterson. Vernon Davis. Is it 2012 again?

I’m really hoping Peterson has himself a pro-bowl season. He’s not winning a championship, but he’s definitely a HOFer and a comeback season and maybe a second successful season with the Redskins would make for a nice narrative.

Oops..Rodgers come back derailed at 5 minutes with a Cobb fumble...

I didn't know Seahawks were winless. What happened to Dez Bryant being the go to WR on the cowboys?

Another call against crushing the QB with their body weight on a tackle. I guess they should just push them down with one hand now. Or do flag football.

Not looking good

The Lions? I agree. They looked horrible in their first game. That's why I was surprised even they beat the Patriots. I reckon Brady screamed "Do your f*#(ing job" - to paraphrase his coach.

The Lions? I agree. They looked horrible in their first game. That's why I was surprised even they beat the Patriots. I reckon Brady screamed "Do your f*#(ing job" - to paraphrase his coach.
no the pats. they look awful. josh gordon isn't going to solve their defensive issues.

Dolphins are 3-0. Rambo should be happy.

These throwback Packers colours are God awful ugly on colour television.

I thought this Saints and Giants game would be higher scoring than this. 4 red zone trips and Brees' offence notches 4 FGs.

Finally a TD in the 3rd quarter.

I heard on the radio the Monday Night Football game was 9-1 Rams versus 9-1 Chiefs. The news reporter said it lived up to its billing. 54-51? Both teams don't have a defence? It must have been a sad night for defence coordinators.

I heard on the radio the Monday Night Football game was 9-1 Rams versus 9-1 Chiefs. The news reporter said it lived up to its billing. 54-51? Both teams don't have a defence? It must have been a sad night for defence coordinators.

But it was an exciting game for the fans and the biggest game ever in Monday Night Football history. Most TD passes by 1 quarterback. Highest aggregate score and I am sure I am missing a lot more. Two QB's throwing for over 400 yards.

But it was an exciting game for the fans and the biggest game ever in Monday Night Football history. Most TD passes by 1 quarterback. Highest aggregate score and I am sure I am missing a lot more. Two QB's throwing for over 400 yards.

Biggest game for offence.

Apparently Brees is the number one MVP candidate.

Nobody tunes in to Monday Night Football hoping to see a 16-13 defensive battle Fwiffs.

You mean 6-2. Steelers vs Ravens of yesteryear.

Jon Gruden's Raiders look awful this year.

I thought this would be the year Drew Brees returns to the Super Bowl.

I thought this would be the year Drew Brees returns to the Super Bowl.
payton should have punched the ref and then taken the entire team off the field. short of that he should have gotten on the PA and told the fans to rush the field if they didn't review it.

the nfl is a fucking joke

payton should have punched the ref and then taken the entire team off the field. short of that he should have gotten on the PA and told the fans to rush the field if they didn't review it.

the nfl is a fucking joke

Is that why Brady and the Patriots are in yet another Super Bowl? Almost thought the Chiefs could have finished this at the end of q4.

Is that why Brady and the Patriots are in yet another Super Bowl? Almost thought the Chiefs could have finished this at the end of q4.
andy reid failed yet again to take a crucial time out in the 4th quarter. the man is nothing if not consistent.

andy reid failed yet again to take a crucial time out in the 4th quarter. the man is nothing if not consistent.

Andy Reid might build good coaches to export to other teams but he has accomplished Jack shit despite him being held in high esteem. One Super Bowl loss. Chiefs are the modern day Dan Fouts Chargers. Good but good for nothing in the playoffs. But he fires his defensive coordinator over the game. They do have a shit defence.

Bill Walsh to Mike Holmgren to Andy Reid...

Now that it's the Patriots again I haven't much interest to watch the game.

Well I went to the club and this is the seat I got.

Last edited:
Did anyone besides Pats fans find it at all interesting?

The most boring super bowl ever

I stopped watching shortly into the third quarter. Apparently it wasn't just me.

I already knew there was going to be some wonder drive from Brady that will tip the scales.

Boring game. The halftime show did nothing for me. The commercials, which I have always found a large part of the appeal of the Super Bowl, were crappy: No sexy, scantily clad babes or anything like that, and way too much emphasis on diversity, inclusion and all that political correctness!

Well the six nations rugby was excellent entertainment on terrestrial TV. I can even forgive them for no longer starting all the games at 2pm on Saturday. Great comeback by the Welsh. Then on Sunday a flying start by England and a convincing win against the odds. No time outs or advertisement breaks apart from half time.

I saw a little bit of the Super Bowl before I went to bed. Hosted by a Manchester United supporter who has to pretend to know something about American football. Two regular pundits who are ex players plus a third pundit for this big game.

I thought NFL was supposed to include pop music, diversity etc. ?

I thought NFL was supposed to include pop music, diversity etc. ?

Maroon 5 is pop music. Just because Cardi B wouldn't perform his 2018 hit with him doesn't mean their popular hits were solely from the early 2000s.

Diversity? I reckon at least 2/3 of the players are visible minorities... The owners on the other hand.

doghouse doghouse come down to florida. We have the best massage parlors.

I was just asking one of my guys if he set up Kraft as his two main interests are hookers and hating the Patriots.

Come to think of it, he's a Steelers fan, so hating Mike Tomlin is his number one interest, but right after that.

I was just asking one of my guys if he set up Kraft as his two main interests are hookers and hating the Patriots.

Come to think of it, he's a Steelers fan, so hating Mike Tomlin is his number one interest, but right after that.
two best things i've read so far today:

"the patriots organization is aggressively committed to getting things out of their balls"

"only a dumb fuck billionaire like bob kraft would go to a massage parlor for a $200 rub and tug."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom