NFL 2021

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Is Rothelisberger retiring? Bit young to retire for him isn't it?
he's been pretty badly injured and i suspect there was something going on with him to have played that awfully. it wouldn't come as a complete shock.

güero

to watch live games or just to check box scores and play by play stats?
Just for stats, news, rumors, etc. Though something like a weekly wrap-up tv show might also be nice. I can't watch too many live games due to the time difference, unfortunately.

Rambo

Supporter
Just for stats, news, rumors, etc. Though something like a weekly wrap-up tv show might also be nice. I can't watch too many live games due to the time difference, unfortunately.
well i usually just use espn for game info. it does a good enough job but doesn't have many advanced stats. i've been seeing more and more games on the torrents lately so if you do that sort of thing it might be something to keep an eye out for.

Rambo

Supporter
who we got in this weekend's games?

I'm going GB and Tompa in the NFC and Buffalo and KC in the AFC
4 for 4 baby.

picks later in the week once the injury reports come out.

güero

Rambo Rambo where are your picks??? I need you to confirm that Bills +4.5 will make me money and I also need the winner of the other game!

Rambo

Supporter
Rambo Rambo where are your picks??? I need you to confirm that Bills +4.5 will make me money and I also need the winner of the other game!
this is predicated on the injury reports staying where they are but i'm going KC and GB.

Rambo

Supporter
Rambo Rambo what are you doing teh packers defense sucks they are never going to win like this!
brady threw three pics and had a million drops and gb couldn't capitalize on it. was a surprisingly good game.

güero

They made some incredibly bad decisions.

I'll probably go with Tampa for the final game...

Rambo

Supporter
They made some incredibly bad decisions.

I'll probably go with Tampa for the final game...
i dont know. that chiefs offense is pretty fucking impressive. i have to see how the injury reports look closer to the game. the chiefs look like they lost one of their OL for the year and i don't know what's going to happen with antonio brown.

Fwiffo

Supporter

Need the live fans to justify those slots for advertisers.

Only the US would have the balls to put 22K screaming fans in a stadium in the middle of a pandemic.

Rambo

Supporter

Need the live fans to justify those slots for advertisers.

Only the US would have the balls to put 22K screaming fans in a stadium in the middle of a pandemic.
did you watch this weekends games? there had to have been at least that many people in lambeau.

Fwiffo

Supporter
did you watch this weekends games? there had to have been at least that many people in lambeau.

But not a condition that people vaccinated can attend. What's not to say the next season opener has 50 percent capacity - half vaccinated, half whatever.

Also - just looked it up. 8500. Tampa has had 13K or something I think. But 22K has to be a new high.

Last edited:

Rambo

Supporter
now that fisher is confirmed out i think i'm going to pick tampa. with mahomes slightly hobbled i think their defense can cause enough problems to make it a game.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I have to give you Floridians credit. 25K over the initial 22.5K people in attendance during a pandemic. Live half time show. Someone has balls.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I thought Gronkowski was washed up. 2 TDs in the Super Bowl after coming out of retirement?

Rambo

Supporter
now that fisher is confirmed out i think i'm going to pick tampa. with mahomes slightly hobbled i think their defense can cause enough problems to make it a game.
sup

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
The NFL has reached new highs and lows in their silly cap game. Jumped the shark in cutting name players they don't want to cut. Don't make your kid a running back if you want him to get a second contract.

I've never seen such pure ass dollar saving attempts and all these GMs mis-calculating the cap size and then scrambling?

Rambo

Supporter
The NFL has reached new highs and lows in their silly cap game. Jumped the shark in cutting name players they don't want to cut. Don't make your kid a running back if you want him to get a second contract.

I've never seen such pure ass dollar saving attempts and all these GMs mis-calculating the cap size and then scrambling?
the more amazing thing to me is that the union puts up with this shit. oh you signed a $50 million contract? well we can just back out of the last two years. sorry!

Fwiffo

Supporter
Another quarterback I know retires. I'm getting old and the new crop doesn't seem to be the type that will last till their 40s.

Thruth

Supporter
the more amazing thing to me is that the union puts up with this shit. oh you signed a $50 million contract? well we can just back out of the last two years. sorry!

Very true, which adds to the ridiculousness of it. The only compensation you can count on is the guaranteed portion. Or if they want to convert a portion to a guarantee to lower the cap hit.

Thruth

Supporter
This is worth a read.

Rambo

Supporter
has not been in a practice in how long? Five or 6 years?
tight end isn't exactly the hardest position to learn. i don't see why he couldn't do it even just as a blocker.

Top Bottom