NFL 2021

Fwiffo

Supporter
Antonio Brown and Gronkowski TDs from Brady in the inaugural game of the 2021-2022 season.

Is it the 2010s again?

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
doghouse doghouse im surprised you aren’t looking over this gruden fallout due to the Snyder investigation.

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
So Carl Nassib needed a day off to process all of the information from the John Gruden fallout although he was not mentioned in any Gruden email. DeMaurice Smith did not need a day off.

Rambo

Supporter
Maximum lulz. But I want them to takedown Snyder
I don’t think it will happen. I mean they haven’t even gotten rid of Allen and he had a topless photo shoot with the cheerleaders where he held the women hostage and then emailed the pics to the other gruden.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
I don’t think it will happen. I mean they haven’t even gotten rid of Allen and he had a topless photo shoot with the cheerleaders where he held the women hostage and then emailed the pics to the other gruden.
What, they fire Allen several years ago

Rambo

Supporter
What, they fire Allen several years ago
i thought he was still hanging around in some capacity? advisor role or some such shit? i could be thinking of a totally different scumbag though.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
I mean they are all scumbags.

It's a fantasy that Snyder would ever go, bit a man can dream

Rambo

Supporter
god the giants are a fucking morgue at this point.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Bears at Bucs is worth sending Tony Romo to? Bears are already down by 3 scores and it's only 2nd quarter.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Saints have Winston and when he goes down Siemian. Were they collecting has beens and backups in preparation for Drew Brees' retirement?

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
Saints have Winston and when he goes down Siemian. Were they collecting has beens and backups in preparation for Drew Brees' retirement?
No, they picked him up when Brees got injured last November.

Rambo

Supporter
doghouse doghouse thought you might enjoy this

BJurb6e.jpg

ter1413

Witness Protection Program
“Multi-millionaire Rodgers will continue to play, despite lying to the fans and his teammates and putting innocent lives in danger,” he wrote. “Time will tell whether Rodgers will be judged by the content of his character or the strength of his throwing arm.”

Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Fwiffo

Supporter
Getting repeatedly crushed by 300lb men will accelerate the body’s aging process b

Well. He could always stop running and start becoming a pocket passer...inside the pocket. Seems to be a thing with black quarterbacks since Vick.

QuandoDio

Well. He could always stop running and start becoming a pocket passer...inside the pocket. Seems to be a thing with black quarterbacks since Vick.
Such a lazy stereotype. Some of the elite QBs in the league are black and not just known for their running but are excellent pocket passers. Many are dual-threats: Mahomes, Lamar, Wilson, De Shaun Watson, Kyler Murray, Dak , even Justin Fields...

Top Bottom