NFL 2023

no dummy, that's not what they're doing. stop trying to infect every fucking thread on this forum with your partisan race bating horseshit.

I've no idea what you're talking about, it's not me who's changing their name after 80 years because it is racist.

I'm interested in the NFL as regards the effects on the bottom line of the real race batters. Which is definitely not me.

I'm interested in the NFL as regards the effects on the bottom line of the real race batters. Which is definitely not me.
well when you're interested in the nfl because, you know, its actually a sport that people play, feel free to keep replying to this thread. otherwise take it back to the news forum.

Sexual abuse and verbal harassment of at least 15 women former employees by those that got fired or quit over a 13 year period.

what name change? A review & Ron Rivera is already out there vowing to take down the toxic culture.

we'll find you a rapist in one of these front offices.
It's basically pc crap. Though I can't read the original article. I was hoping for at least some match-fixing, betting fraud or something like that.

Oh man, old news. NFL is gonna hammer him.

I don't condone harassment, but this may be the one thing that rids us of Shithead

So apparently we are just going to start the season as if the c word didn’t happen?

i caught some of the dallas la game. everything seemed kind of boring with no people in the stands and the games on tv were relatively boring.

Didn’t KC have fans?

Are they making the west coast teams play in toxic air?

nutty weekend. anyone watching the new season so far? the injury list is getting LONG.

Apparently since it took me 3 iPad swipes on the NFL news page to get to anything beyond injury news.

I was more interested whether Gronkowski is a factor and it looks like he isn’t.

I didn't even know Dez Bryant was still playing until they said he tested positive.

Brady gets the Bucs into the playoffs. I could have sworn they limped into the playoffs in recent years and were tossed out in the first round.

Wasn't there an epic collapse by the Steelers?

Anyway - the Browns being anything but in the basement without a win is a victory.

no one watching the playoffs. doghouse doghouse 's nameless team didn't fare as bad as i thought they would.

buffalo looks like the team to beat in the afc.

no one watching the playoffs. doghouse doghouse 's nameless team didn't fare as bad as i thought they would.

buffalo looks like the team to beat in the afc.

Buffalo? Don't they always choke?

I haven't watched the NFL other than a few highlights mainly due to my opinion this season's record and statistics is now tainted by the virus.

What happened with the Redskins? They had a draft pick QB, benched him, dug Alex Smith out of the exile that losing Superbowl quarterbacks go to...And?

This Sunday. 41 year old Brees vs 43 year old Brady. Could be Brees' last game.

who we got in this weekend's games?

I'm going GB and Tompa in the NFC and Buffalo and KC in the AFC
Interesting, why Tampa?

I was going to go with the favorites in all games, but it's likely there will be at least one surprise.

yeah maybe I'll go with Tampa. Don't feel like rooting for Tom Brady, but I watched the first half of the last Saints game and they weren't convincing. At least it seems the odds are out of whack for this game... The rest of the games seem pretty straightfoward this year.

Last edited:
Is Rothelisberger retiring? Bit young to retire for him isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom